Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Our evening in the park starts off...

tastyt

Our evening in the park starts off innocently- for a while we're just chatting, kissing, touching,. But soon enough we’re on the ground making out, all over each other; he's trying to lift up my skirt-

“Not here!” I giggle, looking around. “Don’t worry,” he tries to reassure me, “no one’s around, and we’ll be able to hear if anyone’s coming.” I feel his soft, wet lips on the side of my neck, softly, slowly, kissing, licking and nibbling at the nape, sending chills all over my body. I lean my head back so I can suck on that warm mouth; feel that tongue lightly flicking against mine. He slides his hands up over my stomach, across my breasts, lightly squeezing them and then circling the nipples, enjoying the feel as they stiffen.

One hand goes to the base of my throat, lightly rubbing it. With the other he entwines his fingers in my hair, getting a firm hold on the roots… and then the mood changes altogether as he gets a tight grip on my throat and pulls at my hair… A loud moan escapes from my lips and into his mouth; he pulls away and leans up to my ear, his hot breath is against my face as he whispers “you wanna get fucked right here don’t you, you little bitch?”

He lets go of my throat, sticks his hand up my skirt and into my panties… slides a finger between the lips for a second and then plunges it inside of me… crooking it to rub my g-spot… I can’t move and I’m trying not to make any noise… but when he shoves another finger inside I let out a little scream… then I have to cover my mouth with my hand because there’s just no way I can take that man’s fingers without making a peep… I’m thrusting my pelvis to get them in deeper, squeezing my muscles around them… All the while he’s whispering to me “Ah you little slut, I know exactly what you can’t resist. Nasty little girl!”

He stops and runs his fingers under his nose, enjoying the scent of my arousal. A small smile spreads across his lips, he takes a small taste and leaves the rest for me. I suck the juices slowly, loving the taste.

He comes around in front of me, sits down, and unzips his pants. “Suck it whore,” he pulls me towards him by my hair. I run my tongue up the shaft, getting it wet, rubbing his balls. I swirl around the head a few times and put it in my mouth. Slow and steady, then gaining some momentum... then slooow it down...

I slide it out of my mouth and then get to work with my hands for a little while… The look on his face has me dripping, and I’m about to put it back in my mouth when I realize-

Someone is watching us!

I hear a slight rustling in the bushes and catch a quick glimpse of someone’s eyes! My immediate reaction is to stop but then… before he even realizes that I’ve missed a beat… I get the most amazing sensation in my pussy, it gets so fuckin’ hot it feels like it’s in flames, the thought of giving a performance has got me so turned on and I can feel my cunt throbbing with each heartbeat…

And god, do I suddenly need to feel that cock between my lips! I’m slurping on his dick like it’s going out of style; moaning as he strokes my hair and just barely thrusts into my mouth. I’ve got one hand working the shaft, the other stroking the balls; I can feel it jump as I run my tongue and lips all over the head, faster, faster; he lets out a moan and from the look on his face I can hardly wait for what I know is about to come; he arches his back and shoots into my mouth.

He pulls himself together and zips back up. I let a little jizz dribble out, swallowing the rest. “Mmm- thank you,” I say; he leans over, licks it off my chin and then kisses me.

I had gotten so wrapped up that I forgot we were putting on a show! Well, he can have a few minutes to recover, but I don’t have to wait! I sit up, lean back on my elbows, and lift up my skirt, exposing the smooth skin on my lips and the now-glistening, bright pink in between. I glance in the voyeur’s direction for a second, I can’t help it! I feel shy for a moment but goddamn! I’m just too fuckin horny by now to care. I slip my fingers over my pussy, flicking the lips back and forth, rubbing my juices over my clit to get it nice and slick. Slide a finger inside and press up against the front wall.

By now he can’t resist anymore and dives in face-first between my thighs. He nibbles on the lips a little roughly- a second of pain followed by an incomparable rush of pleasure- his fingers are inside again, his tongue rubbing my clit, darting back to my ass. It’s just so unbelievable and I almost want to hold off, but I don’t think I can; my musles are starting to tense up inside-

A soft moan is heard from the bushes- I guess our audience finished before I did- he’s about to stop when he looks up at me- “oh my god, you knew all along! You nasty bitch!” He dives back in, relentless this time, licking, nibbling, sucking, finger-fucking, until it all blends into one and I’m sighing, moaning, “oh god,” I try to be quiet but I just can’t, shit I’m not even done yet, haven’t even climaxed and already it feels soooo good… I have to bite down to keep in the screams as my pleasure peaks like I never knew it could, and then it starts to come down, I’m throbbing around his fingers and it still feels so amazing as the electricity shoots through my body.

I can’t think or move, so I just pull down my skirt and pull him up to kiss me. We can hear our little friend rush away. Our mouths are locked together and I lick my juices from his face as we lie there, my heartbeat slowly returning back to normal.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Thankx for the wonderful tale, TasTyT :D :D :D

or is it

:confused:

Haha wouldn't you like to know, lol!

And even if it was just a tale it could always be reenacted- I just need someone to play the third party... any takers??? :D

Originally posted by flying_high

Nice story tasty....really hot. :)

The only funny thing is that it definitely made me realize that I don't have use for being called any names in my horniness...that part, I think I'll never get

yes yes we all know how Germans feel about there sexuality :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flying_high

Nice story tasty....really hot. :)

The only funny thing is that it definitely made me realize that I don't have use for being called any names in my horniness...that part, I think I'll never get

Shaddup!- You're a dirty girl and you know it! :tongue: :tongue: