Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cigs

Wah Wah Wah! try your eyes.

Originally posted by cigs

Forget about all the newbies....forget all the people who put two letters in front of their name that makes them think they are a DJ....

The topics have become, for the most part, so ridiculous....now people are arguing about teen nights (which also reflects how young the board has become).

What the hell has happened????? Has everyone gone over to the "other" boards???

Are there any old skool people left????

Originally posted by djqwest

I personally take offense to you're logic...or lack of. Your post below is part of the problem, it just perpetuates the issue.

I have a "DJ" in front of my screen name. It let's people know that I'm part of this community (clubland) and that I appreciate much of the same things you do. Music is my life. I can take of the "DJ", but I'll still be one.

Also, I may be classified as newbie under my screen name, but I've been going to clubs, dj'ing and listening to all forms of dance music since 1988.

You're a fuckin Smart Ass!

If you take personal offense to something written on a message board, then I can't help you.

I've been reading this board and others for years. Stop pointing out the obvious.

Someone once told me, "don't complain about a problem without having a solution".

Cigs Generalizations are not appreciated.

Originally posted by laurie619

djqwest if you keep reading the board you will see where he is coming from... I AGREE WITH YA CIGS 100% :D

Originally posted by djqwest

I personally take offense to you're logic...or lack of. Your post below is part of the problem, it just perpetuates the issue.

You're a fuckin Smart Ass!

Re Fuckin Lax, Jazzy Jeff. Do you see andrew's name as DJ A TO Z or Denny's as DJ TSETTOS or eddie's as DJ BAEZ? No

Take a clue from someone i Knew and STFU

BusinessDevelopmentManagerJ B R (like my new screen name? It tells people that I have been Developing business and have been since 1988, enjoying the scene like the rest of you)

:D :D

ahhh. I see your point....NOT!

My point is, what does "DJ" with a screen name got to do with the quality of a post topic?

Answer that while you STFU.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Re Fuckin Lax, Jazzy Jeff. Do you see andrew's name as DJ A TO Z or Denny's as DJ TSETTOS or eddie's as DJ BAEZ? No

Take a clue from someone i Knew and STFU

BusinessDevelopmentManagerJ B R (like my new screen name? It tells people that I have been Developing business and have been since 1988, enjoying the scene like the rest of you)

:D :D