Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

~On The Prowl....~

Well....Hmmmm...let's see...

Leopard Lounge is off the prowl list....Unless I want to get picked up by top notch Euro trash, hit on my stumbling drunk Irish dudes, or get checked out by gogglie eyed dish washer type of dude... :rolleyes:

Somebitch...Where we off to next sweat pea????

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: girl, i cant believe you left me with that yelping irish character!!!

Haha....yeah...I heard he was harrassing you after i took off. If I hadn't heard that Irish accent, I woulda thought he was a mexican jumping bean!:laugh:

So we went to hear Howell's on Sat ((ahem...where were you Missy?))...while prowling around..I stumbled upon some guido Jersey guy....he had a couple of tattoo's...and I was almost ready to close some sort of deal....but then the dude showed me yet another tattoo of his...he pulls down his bottom lip and I read "FUCK YOU" tattoed in like Indian ink or something....

...needless to say I huddled back in our CP crew and went on my merry way...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by marcid21

Haha....yeah...I heard he was harrassing you after i took off. If I hadn't heard that Irish accent, I woulda thought he was a mexican jumping bean!:laugh:

So we went to hear Howell's on Sat ((ahem...where were you Missy?))...while prowling around..I stumbled upon some guido Jersey guy....he had a couple of tattoo's...and I was almost ready to close some sort of deal....but then the dude showed me yet another tattoo of his...he pulls down his bottom lip and I read "FUCK YOU" tattoed in like Indian ink or something....

...needless to say I huddled back in our CP crew and went on my merry way...:rolleyes:

oohhh shit, I completely forgot about that, HAHAHAHAHA....

:laugh: :laugh: