Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinsaikel

For those of you that are goign to Buzz t'nite

alright. No takers. Well then, what time are you guys giong to get there? I'm on at 1:30 or so. and I'm scheduled to dance again at 3:15-3:25. So...look for me. I Know what malen-knees looks like so I'll look for her then see if you guys are around. Till then, cheers.

Yours always and forever,

Sopha jamison thomas III

Originally posted by spinsaikel

alright. No takers. Well then, what time are you guys giong to get there? I'm on at 1:30 or so. and I'm scheduled to dance again at 3:15-3:25. So...look for me. I Know what malen-knees looks like so I'll look for her then see if you guys are around. Till then, cheers.

Yours always and forever,

Sopha jamison thomas III

cp's been down all day, so chances are we all got desperate. i dunno if nautilus or kuro is going

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Anybody going back up to baltimore after Buzz? If so, would it be possible to get a hitch a ride back?

sopha

I will be there and most likely going back, if not i know people who will. The meet up is at 1 am in the hallway - if you can make it - i'll see you there.

I would think Kuro is going to be there AND going to back to B-more! He's the short, bald - Japanese kid! :laugh:

J/K - he's the black guy w/ the dreads! See you there!

Nautilus - you coming to my pre-party you dirty ho?

Originally posted by malanee

I would think Kuro is going to be there AND going to back to B-more! He's the short, bald - Japanese kid! :laugh:

J/K - he's the black guy w/ the dreads! See you there!

Nautilus - you coming to my pre-party you dirty ho?

Yeah, I'll be there...Is it ok to bring a friend? Did you get those "wassabi things" for me?

Dirty Ho? Why, Thank you!

Originally posted by nautilus60

Yeah, I'll be there...Is it ok to bring a friend? Did you get those "wassabi things" for me?

Dirty Ho? Why, Thank you!

That should read "dirty commie" - my bad! *lol* You deliver the camera - I'll deliver deez nuts - okay?

See you and your "friend" there!

I will be coming back to Baltimore, but I have no idea when I'll be leaving Buzz or where I'm going after Buzz cuz I might need to go someplace to clear my head before I can drive again.