Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Barbiegirl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whatevaman

Or shall I say TomEgirl. Whatever, regardless your a slut and your boyfriend has no game. Have fun at paradox tonight. And don't go denying what we already know. Thank you and have a GREAT friday!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

somone must really have a hard-on for me, huh!!!

ps - actually i'll see you at platinum tonight, they finally have a decent dj :D

pps - and what is this tomebullshit? i wish i could date that guy, but i think he's taken

Originally posted by barbiegirl

ps - actually i'll see you at platinum tonight, they finally have a decent dj :D

pps - and what is this tomebullshit? i wish i could date that guy, but i think he's taken

Too bad you weren't going to The Paradox tonight, I would have loved to hear your review of the place.

The fucked up thing is the Hip Hop dj at The Paradox is a guy named DJ TOMe. So tonight they have DJ tom.E.K and DJ TOMe in the same club.

I hope DJ tom.E.K. brings alot of people because once he drops something wacked the crowd will go straight to the hip hop room and stay there all night. Good luck!

I really wish you were going there, I thought you hated Platinum?

Originally posted by barbiegirl

see me??? you don't even know me. and its funny that you say he's taken because you are the one dating him. your secret is no more tramp, I guess someone let the cat out of the bag. but that's ok like I said keep denying what we already know.

BARBIEGIRL PAY CLOSE ATTENTION I WILL BE HEADING UP TO PARADOX TONITE JUST TO REVEAL YOUR TRUE IDENITY. SO I WARN YOU NO SLIP-UPS OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. BUT JUST BY READING YOUR POSTS I'M SURE THERE WILL BE A SHOUT-OUT COMING YOUR WAY TONIGHT, AND WHEN THERE IS I'LL BE WATCHING. :knife: ::idea:

See a girl with so much hate towards a place OBVIOUSLY had reasons besides the cold bathrooms and her opinion of bad setup not to like Platinum. GEEZ, EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION BUT YOU DON'T SEE PEOPLE GOING OUT OF THERE WAY EVERYDAY TO BASH THE PLACE.

BARBIEGIRL GUILTY OF STUPID BIAS OPINIONS AND LACK OF CLASS....JURY???

BIOTCH....YOUR GUILTY!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Hey, I went to Paradox on Friday night to see Tom.e.k! He was great and the place was packed!!! He spun an awesome set! Remember guys, every DJ has good sets and not so good sets. Sorry, I just hate people bashing DJ's - all of them, not just tom, but all DJ's - they all have their own sense of style. NOBODY IS PERFECT!!!

Just thought I'd let you people know!

And barbieslut, i know tom's girl and you had better stay away from him or you will NOT be a happy person! TRAMP!!! So you are better and safer never to reveal yourself or you will have some major problems!

Guys, I know Tom's girl, am good friends with her and it is not this barbie slut person!!! Tom's girl has way more class than that!:mad: :mad: :mad:

i seriously think that you need counseling - you have completely convinced yourself of this "fairy tale" that you have created !!

do you do X - because there is a really good special on tonight that i'm going to catch that i heard about and i think it would be a good idea if you chime in yourself !!!!

:D :D :D :D

OK, I wasn't gonna say it before but I can't keep quiet anymore. You people are all tools. Could you look at yourselves? How much time have you wasted speculating over whether some screenname on a messageboard is dating a DJ??? Holy crap everyone - There's a whole world out there and this is the best you can come up with to talk about?! Barbiegirl is clearly the only one here with a functioning brain 'cause none of this stuff is so much of an imperative for her, it's fleeting amusement. So apparently she has allegiances to other clubs besides platinum - who the fuck cares? :rolleyes: Surely you must all have something better to do with your lives than chase someone around a messageboard because they said something less than complimentary about a venue you like/promote for/wish you could promote for/whatever. And if you don't - get the f* off this messageboard and FIND SOMETHING TO DO.

**Disclaimer: this is not aimed at those of you who dropped a little comment here and there - this is for the morons who get all heated and obsessed, posting myriad inane threads and responding like someone's out to get their friends**

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Hey, I went to Paradox on Friday night to see Tom.e.k! He was great and the place was packed!!! He spun an awesome set! Remember guys, every DJ has good sets and not so good sets. Sorry, I just hate people bashing DJ's - all of them, not just tom, but all DJ's - they all have their own sense of style. NOBODY IS PERFECT!!!

Just thought I'd let you people know!

And barbieslut, i know tom's girl and you had better stay away from him or you will NOT be a happy person! TRAMP!!! So you are better and safer never to reveal yourself or you will have some major problems!

Guys, I know Tom's girl, am good friends with her and it is not this barbie slut person!!! Tom's girl has way more class than that!:mad: :mad: :mad:

A lot of my friends were at Paradox on Friday, because Tommy was spinning.... He was suppossedly very good.... As for his girlfriend, who knows????

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

**Disclaimer: this is not aimed at those of you who dropped a little comment here and there - this is for the morons who get all heated and obsessed, posting myriad inane threads and responding like someone's out to get their friends**

Everyone finds one topic on here to get heated about, maybe this is just the new one???? I think they are funny, they all wind up being about the same damn thing, do whatever...:) It's all fun and games....errr something....:cool:

OK, I wasn't gonna say it before but I can't keep quiet anymore. You people are all tools. Could you look at yourselves? How much time have you wasted speculating over whether some screenname on a messageboard is dating a DJ??? Holy crap everyone - There's a whole world out there and this is the best you can come up with to talk about?! Barbiegirl is clearly the only one here with a functioning brain 'cause none of this stuff is so much of an imperative for her, it's fleeting amusement. So apparently she has allegiances to other clubs besides platinum - who the fuck cares? :rolleyes: Surely you must all have something better to do with your lives than chase someone around a messageboard because they said something less than complimentary about a venue you like/promote for/wish you could promote for/whatever. And if you don't - get the f* off this messageboard and FIND SOMETHING TO DO.

looks like this chick told you ......

lmfao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

little do you know, this is pure entertainment for me too. it is people like you who get bothered over something that is NONE of their business that makes this so much more fun. Can you say LOSER!

P.S. Mind Yer Neck!