Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Barbiegirl

Originally posted by laurie619

What's up whatevaman. . Sigmagal is a very immature person who for some reason dislikes me…why?!?! I have not a CLUE. . . and NO* I'm not Barbiegirl and I really dont think she "bails" I think some people are to HARSH on her, but I guess it all goes back to the immaturity, and the infantile behavior, some people on the board have. . .;)

Right on girl!!! I AGREE!!! People on this board are way too harsh on one another!

There is so much immaturity (by many) on all these boards it makes me sick! :puke:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? :love:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up whatevaman. . Sigmagal is a very immature person who for some reason dislikes me…why?!?! I have not a CLUE. . . and NO* I'm not Barbiegirl and I really dont think she "bails" I think some people are to HARSH on her, but I guess it all goes back to the immaturity, and the infantile behavior, some people on the board have. . .;)

Actually what Sigmagal was trying to say SHE thinks Laurie & Barbie are the same person. She wasn't implying she thought whateveman did. Read what she wrote again.

If you are trying to say I'm too harsh on her go back and read her posts and see the words she uses, and the name calling she is guilty of. If you can't take it then don't dish it. I do think she bailed. No biggie in my book, but don't say things you wouldn't say to someone face. Plus if she wasn't who people are saying she is then why is she not posting anymore??? Granted I'm not on here all the time either, where I am sure Barbie has other things to do too, but she was posting like crazy now nothing.

Oh yeah and as for infantile behavior...re-read my posts. I'm sure if you absorb what I'm saying you will think differently.:D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I do think she bailed. No biggie in my book, but don't say things you wouldn't say to someone face. Plus if she wasn't who people are saying she is then why is she not posting anymore??? Granted I'm not on here all the time either, where I am sure Barbie has other things to do too, but she was posting like crazy now nothing.

umm hello bitch but i have been busy as hell today .... so no sorry barbiegirl didn't bail !!!!

so SUCK it !!!

:finger:

NOPE Wasn’t saying you are harsh SEXINTHECITY just making a general comment that EVERYONE including myself does get HARSH with people...but enough is enough... And I know WHATEVERMAN didn’t think I was her...once again I was just generalizing I'll try and be more clear next time. . .:D

NOPE Wasn’t saying you are harsh SEXINTHECITY just making a general comment that EVERYONE including myself does get HARSH with people...but enough is enough... And I know WHATEVERMAN didn’t think I was her...once again I was just generalizing I'll try and be more clear next time. . .:D

:D:hat:

Thanks to you all losers, my day goes by so much quicker due to your pathetic lives.

Please don't reply.

Just want to drop a thanks........

No seriously thanks................

Geeeezzuuusssssss

Someone has/had it bad for Barbiegirl.............................

Originally posted by barbiegirl

WHATEVAMAN you really need to get a life - SERIOULSY DUDE !!!

but until you succumb and actually do, i will be LMFAO at how pathetic you really are !!!

So Tom is doing great!!! I am glad to hear that.....:D

Originally posted by hotstuff10

whatevaman - i mean, CHRIS S.????? IS THAT YOU?? :laugh: HA HA HA HA!

barbiegirl is taken so you might as well quit trying to get on her shit!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! Who the fuck is Chris S??? Honestly bro I have no affiliation with anyone from that crew (thank god). But if you can guess who this is I will let you know if your right. Try again...

Originally posted by whatevaman

HAHAHAHA!!! Who the fuck is Chris S??? Honestly bro I have no affiliation with anyone from that crew (thank god). But if you can guess who this is I will let you know if your right. Try again...

i really don't think any of us care who you are - we already know you are a LOSER !!!

Originally posted by whatevaman

ITS AMUSING HOW YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AND THEN IN THE SAME SENTENCE SAY YOU HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THAT CREW. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ONE OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. YOU SHOULD JUST GO KILL YOURSELF.

:blown:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i really don't think any of us care who you are - we already know you are a LOSER !!!

What was that Kristy??? Am I the one who got played out on this board??? That's what I thought trick as hooka.....lmfao.

P.S. Tell Tom I said HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

P.P.S. I guess it pays to know who your real friends are.

P.P.P.S We can continue this for as long as you want because I am having a blast!

Originally posted by biteme

ITS AMUSING HOW YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AND THEN IN THE SAME SENTENCE SAY YOU HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THAT CREW. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ONE OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. YOU SHOULD JUST GO KILL YOURSELF.

:blown:

And what was dumb about that jackoff??? Yes I don't know him and yes I don't have no affiliation with that crew!!! What don't you understand you TOOL! You guys have no idea who this is and you never will. My friends don't sell me out like barbiegirls did.

yep, we have all ripped on someone or been ripped on...so that just the way it goes.... It will never end, it makes the board go round....:hat:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I actually find it amusing...

Barbiegirl comes on the board posting on average 1 post every minute, acting like she has balls or something. Then her spot gets blown up and now she dissappeared. SO...the moral is that she didn't care what people thought about her as Barbiegirl but once her opinions were attatched to her REAL self she bails. Obviously she was just on here to start drama and hope no one ever found out who she really was.

To each there own...but what a waste of time and energy to pretend to be someone your not! :D

I agree it's mad funny that this thread grows.... Yep, I know I add to it, but it's funny how all these newbies are all over it. The ironic thing about CP is that someone knows you, even if you don't think so. Spots get blown up hardcore(not intended to offend anyone here).... Shit happens...Oh well:blown:

everyone was just starting to get along!!!!!! It's a shame I actually thought for once everyone could hang out and have an awsome summer...... guess I was proved wrong..... I actually though at 23 I would get away from all this!