Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Barbiegirl

one thing i noticed about their picture was the sponge on the countertop on the right hand side...........i never tried wearing my headphones, doing dishes, mixing records and hold tooch's trick at the same time.................takes talent!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it sooooooooo utterly amusing that all of this havoc was caused over a couple threads started about PLATINUM SUCKING !!! i didn't realize that what i thought was that important to all of you, however THANK YOU for the recognition !!

let me add that still to this day i dislike platinum and i will continue to state my opinion not only about that place but about other places that i enjoy and do not enjoy ... like i have said a million and one times before this is a MESSAGE BOARD and this is MY opinion.

for those of you that know or think you know who barbiegirl is i think it's great that i was able to contribute to some of the excitement in your lives. although i will also say that it is pretty sad that some of you lead such lives as to where you have all this EXTRA time on your hands.

in the meantime ... GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON, unless of course like i said and all of you just value MY opinion so much that you can't !!!

until next time - HAVE A FABULOUS BARBIEGIRL DAY !!!

..... and PEACE on earth to all .....

:D :D :D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i find it sooooooooo utterly amusing that all of this havoc was caused over a couple threads started about PLATINUM SUCKING !!! i didn't realize that what i thought was that important to all of you, however THANK YOU for the recognition !!

let me add that still to this day i dislike platinum and i will continue to state my opinion not only about that place but about other places that i enjoy and do not enjoy ... like i have said a million and one times before this is a MESSAGE BOARD and this is MY opinion.

for those of you that know or think you know who barbiegirl is i think it's great that i was able to contribute to some of the excitement in your lives. although i will also say that it is pretty sad that some of you lead such lives as to where you have all this EXTRA time on your hands.

in the meantime ... GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON, unless of course like i said and all of you just value MY opinion so much that you can't !!!

until next time - HAVE A FABULOUS BARBIEGIRL DAY !!!

..... and PEACE on earth to all .....

:D :D :D

WELL SAID MISS BARBIEGIRL

Originally posted by satindoll33

Where is paradox? is it any good???

well it was AWESOME the night of the 26th !!!

but to answer your question - Paradox is in Plainfield, NJ.

they have bands that play downstairs in one room and then upstairs they have a hip-hop room and then a club room. it's a place for everyone to go !!!

i think they close down for the summer though - cause everyone knows the jersey shore is the place to go then !!!

:D :D