Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Lets hear it

Did anyone watch the Bruin's game last night? I seriously wanted to cry when they hit the post in the 3rd period. They outplayed the Canadiens in the last two games, but that damn goalie killed us.

I guess there's always next year, but I don't think we'll be a number one seed again for a while :(

I'd feel a lot better about things if the Celtics went to the finals :)

(I'll never have to watch sports again if the Sox win the series... I could truly die happy)

Originally posted by kaydup

I couldn't believe that hit the post. I thought it went over the line and then when they showed the replay I lost it. That force field kept us from tying it up:mad:

That was just about as close to crying as I'll ever get over a hockey game! I was CONVINCED they'd review the goal and see that it went in, but it definitely never did. They hit 4 f*@#ing posts last game too... it's like God wanted the Bruins to lose.

Worst part of the game was watching the Canadien fans celebrate. :mad:

Games 5 and 6 were soooooo frustrating to watch. How the hell do you beat a team with tough defense, phenomenal goaltending, virtually no penalties, effective fore-checking, and solid offense? You don't. There is nothing the Bruins could have done better in either game 5 or 6, Montreal just had everything working for 'em.

Yeah Pats!!!