Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonStephen

Papa Smurf now equipped with a buisiness suit......

:laugh::D:cool:

I just posted a thread about this in New York !

The interview went real fine. It was for a Patent Law firm, and the woman said she was impressed with my "interpersonal abilities" and "attention to detail" blah blah blah , so we'll find out by monday:)

How'd you like my look? Do i pull it off?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

So I saw our very own gmccookny decked out in a buisiness suit at the Times Square sub station.........

...hehehe I wish I couldve seen that ;) Hey George did u take the Papa Smurf stuffed toy with ya...hehehehe ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hehehehe....Im sure you looked VerY Sharp sporting the "Business LooK"...how did you have your hair?

Well, i had it cut a little bit (which means it's still pretty dang long;) -), but i seriously need to get it styled some place.

Any suggestions:confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh::D:cool:

I just posted a thread about this in New York !

The interview went real fine. It was for a Patent Law firm, and the woman said she was impressed with my "interpersonal abilities" and "attention to detail" blah blah blah , so we'll find out by monday:)

How'd you like my look? Do i pull it off?

Sort of, its still kinda odd seeing people I see out at night all decked out.......did you expect to see me in a buisiness suit?

That girl I was with goes "Papa Smurf? he doesn't look like a smurf"......then I had to go into it a little.