Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>I GOT a dumb QUESTiON...

Well, they all probably make the same salary. And there's like NO difference in any orange-suited crossing guard i have ever seen (even accross borders :confused:-)

but I do dig those ones that get all animated and direct traffic in their own little dance :D

-There's actually this crossing guard near my house named Al, and he is PROOF that not all crossing guards are alike ( WISH I COULD SHOW YOU, GLOW:D -)

OK, this guy is really strange. I used to talk to him, and turns out he's a 50yr old, GAY, used - to -be clubber in the city (he tells me he STILL goes out :what: -)

In his car, he has all these weird lights set up, strining along his dashboard. It's like an electric circus in there!!

And my mom gave him this key chain from Belgium, and he said "He'll cherish it for a lifetime"

How's that for an alternate kind of crossing guard?

Originally posted by magilicuti

i think she means the ppl

you are correct ViTAS... All the Crossing Guards Ive seen ae Women in their Late fifties early Sixties...short gray hair....and dont really look that feminine... Maybe its Just me...Im kinda over-observant sometimes....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

you are correct ViTAS... All the Crossing Guards Ive seen ae Women in their Late fifties early Sixties...short gray hair....and dont really look that feminine... Maybe its Just me...Im kinda over-observant sometimes....

You are sooooo RIGHT. Never noticed that before, it's just one of those things that never caught my attention. I'll try and snap a few shots of them and compare.

Originally posted by teklord310

You are sooooo RIGHT. Never noticed that before, it's just one of those things that never caught my attention. I'll try and snap a few shots of them and compare.

yeahhhh...do that...that will be SOOOOOO FuNNY!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by magilicuti

i'm sure glow made this observation smoking shit. i think ppl are observent of weird shit when high. or i could be wrong

as for them all looking the same i wouldn't know cus i just drive right past them anyway

nah..no smoking...this is an observation I have made years ago....well I also live right near 3 grammar schools...so I see them all the time...

...I kno...Im kinda strange...But I bet if you start paying attention to them, you will notice that... ;)