Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"R" BAR REVIEW tHURSDAY NIGHT 4/25

Well sorry for the delay....It was my first time at "R"Bar even thought it is near my house...and I must say I liked it allot....

Good variety of Music, My man Luigi was there...Good mix of Nail's, Tribal and Lil Hip Hop, reggae....

Setting was good, and nice vibe...candles, couches and liquor by the bottle....can't complain about that....THe Goose was loose

Free cover...Even better

Lots,Lots,Lots of Sexxy women...Good hospitality and much respect to The Staff....Thanks Rey and Carl....

ok my only eh eh was...I drank 4 Ameretto Sours, 2 goose an Cranbury, 3 shots, and 2 jack and cokes and drove home....So Id have to to Say lighten up on the ICE a lil....But one was on the house so thanks........

I give it a 8 1/2 out of a ten.....

This Sunday DAve Marino and Tony Tee....Check it out.....

"R" BAR

R-Bar Sundays

hey prime!!! what's up with walking into my home and not telling me about it!!! you missed a crazy night w/ DT!!! but its all good... come by this sunday and ill make sure your taken care of!!! my sunday party has grown and become a great one!!! (thanks to those who make it great) try the food too...its banging!!! see ya there!!!

I had a good time on Friday. Nice crowd with a good asmosphere.

Troy St. Charles again did a smooth set and hearing Clevland from Factory was Phatt too. I'll be passing through again on Friday to support TROY.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo