Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DaNNy HoWeLLs!!!!

vixenfoxxy

Did anyone else besides me and Highmay go check him out at Buzz? He was absolutely sick - just awesome. Major energy in every track he was dropping. He gets so into his mixing too, he's really enthusiastic, not to mention so friendly and really chill - no DJ attitude at all :tongue: I liked how he was very willing to interact with the floor.

Highmay - Good to see you again!! Sorry I didn't stick around but I just couldn't even stand up anymore and I knew I wasn't gonna make it to NY if I didn't leave and get a quick nap in before my flight. Hopefully I will see you at Red tomorrow nite :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Did anyone else besides me and Highmay go check him out at Buzz? He was absolutely sick - just awesome. Major energy in every track he was dropping. He gets so into his mixing too, he's really enthusiastic, not to mention so friendly and really chill - no DJ attitude at all :tongue: I liked how he was very willing to interact with the floor.

Highmay - Good to see you again!! Sorry I didn't stick around but I just couldn't even stand up anymore and I knew I wasn't gonna make it to NY if I didn't leave and get a quick nap in before my flight. Hopefully I will see you at Red tomorrow nite :D

Great night at work thread. There was quite a few cp'ers there, as I recall, Nautilus, Vic, Suavee, Malanee, tiny, and Highmay.

By the way, it was great to meet those who I have not met before. And those of you who I have met before, it was great for you to be able to see me again.:D

Originally posted by therunner

Great night at work thread. There was quite a few cp'ers there, as I recall, Nautilus, Vic, Suavee, Malanee, tiny, and Highmay.

By the way, it was great to meet those who I have not met before. And those of you who I have met before, it was great for you to be able to see me again.:D

I think by the time that I got there everyone had left or something :hey: The only one I saw all night was muthafuckinhighmay :tongue:

Also Kuro, Shady, Sparky, Raver, myself. Probably one of the largest Cp turn-outs in awhile! I bumped into everyone except Vixen and Runner I think. Where were you guys hiding? Pretty much everyone was still there when I left around 4:45-5. Great show and crowd last night. Good to see highmay again too. Hope he found something decent goin on in DC tonight.

Originally posted by crank47

Also Kuro, Shady, Sparky, Raver, myself. Probably one of the largest Cp turn-outs in awhile!

Thats quite a good showing. Also Spinsaikel was there too dancing up on the platform with some hottie who was wearing nothing but paint over her hooters, which looked to be really nice a perky.

Did anyone else see the amazing chick in black dancing? I know suavee saw her cause I pulled him over to watch this amazing girl dance. She had an awesome body and could move like crazy. People kept bumping into her while she was dancing and i almost pulled out eh police tape to keep them away just so I could watch her move. If she was topless and holding on to a brass bar, I would be completely broke today.

I didn't know therunner was going. That's the second time you've been at Buzz and I've failed to meet you. And Boob Boo Kitty Fuck was there too? Didn't see her all night. I talked to Highmay for a good while, though, about clubbing and shit.

Originally posted by Kuro

I didn't know therunner was going. That's the second time you've been at Buzz and I've failed to meet you. And Boob Boo Kitty Fuck was there too? Didn't see her all night. I talked to Highmay for a good while, though, about clubbing and shit.

Next time I go and I know that you will be there I will bring a neon orange flag.

I think by the time that I got there everyone had left or something :hey: The only one I saw all night was muthafuckinhighmay :tongue:

I know raver_mania & I were there till the very end. Highmay pointed you out to me but you were on your way out and looked like you were in a hurry. Great CP turnout. It was great partying with you guys again and for those of you that I met for the first time on Friday, nice to meet ya! Hope to party again with you guys again soon.

Danny Howells was fucking amazing! He exceeding my expectations. Dave Ralph also had an awesome set. It was very dark and he had some banging beats. I've seen him several times before but I was extremely impressed with him on Friday. And of course, I can't forget Alex Whalen :D Wow! This guy always amazes me! I love love love that he drops Bill Hamel's remix of Lamb's Gorecki. That is a sick track! At about 6:00 am I was like "damn, I haven't sat down all night!" But I couldn't stop dancing! :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I love love love that he drops Bill Hamel's remix of Lamb's Gorecki.

And again I miss it. I only slept about 20 hours between Monday and Friday so I was completely wiped out Friday so I had to go rest. Motherfucker. I swear I'm gonna kick in his door and steal that fucking record.

Originally posted by crank47

Also Kuro, Shady, Sparky, Raver, myself. Probably one of the largest Cp turn-outs in awhile! I bumped into everyone except Vixen and Runner I think. Where were you guys hiding? Pretty much everyone was still there when I left around 4:45-5. Great show and crowd last night. Good to see highmay again too. Hope he found something decent goin on in DC tonight.

I was hiding in the booth for a while then I plopped down on the main floor and took a wander through the front room. I missed everyone :( I missed the chick with the painted hooters too! hehehe Spinsaikel did you get her to join CP? lolz

I was hiding in the booth for a while then I plopped down on the main floor and took a wander through the front room. I missed everyone :( I missed the chick with the painted hooters too! hehehe Spinsaikel did you get her to join CP? lolz

That chick is my dance partner (her name is carly). Like I was telling vixxen, she's just a dance partner...and that's it:D Anyway, it was great running into most of the ppl that post often. Vic, kuro, nautilus, tinyb, melanie, cranky, sauvee, therunner, and...i think there was one more person. Anyway, I had a good time friday night, even though i was really sore by 4:30. Btw, Vic and Kuro, remind me not to try and conversate with you when you're "not in the right mind." hah!

Anyway, Friday night started out ROUGH! there were a couple of ppl late for practice but...it was alright because there was a concert going on till 11:30 or so. That girl band Kittie was performing. to make things worse, they took over OUR dressing rooms and made it a tattoo parlor! So basically, we were out of a dressing room and had to use the security office. But it was alright because we got positive responses from the crowd. So, im happy with how things turned out! btw, we had like...11minds to get things together before the show! So if you didnt like what you saw friday night...tough cookies!

Love N pieces,

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

and...i think there was one more person. Anyway, I had a good time friday night, even though i was really sore by 4:30. Btw, Vic and Kuro, remind me not to try and conversate with you when you're "not in the right mind."

I'm glad I made such an impression on you as to only be remembered as "one more person". :rolleyes:

Actually, I wasn't quite "in the right mind either".

And you know I had no clue you were a dude? I guess I never read the "male" gender on your profile. I just saw your name Sopha on all your posts and assumed it was short for Sophie. All this time, I thought you were gonna be some hot Tantara chick. And then I see you on Friday and you're a dude. :(

:D :D :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And you know I had no clue you were a dude? I guess I never read the "male" gender on your profile. I just saw your name Sopha on all your posts and assumed it was short for Sophie. All this time, I thought you were gonna be some hot Tantara chick. And then I see you on Friday and you're a dude. :(

:D :D :D

the story of your life??

Anywai, I had a great thyme. F**** nite wuz amasing. Yeah, shady was about to kick mai ass 'cos I made him get to Buzz early, but it served as warm up getting see Dave Ralphs entire zet befor Danny Howells.

Ugh...I'm still fucked up.

By the way, Sopha sorry I left the CD's in my car, totally forgot them, even though I was in a difeerent state of mind, I wasnt that FUBAR, I think.

He, he..definitly gonna go see DH next month in NY...he should be there over Memorial Day Weekend.

hey wait a minute here..if I was so out of it on Friday how is it that Im the only one who remembers that shitfer...I mean shifterlx was there also...and I also located someone from EZ dreamer to tinybutterfli...I also vivdly recall the female dancers who's boobies were only covered by paint too :D

Originally posted by vicman

hey wait a minute here..if I was so out of it on Friday how is it that Im the only one who remembers that shitfer...I mean shifterlx was there also...and I also located someone from EZ dreamer to tinybutterfli...I also vivdly recall the female dancers who's boobies were only covered by paint too :D

I remember meeting Shifterlx. Yes, you did locate Mike/Dr. Pleasure for me but hello? I'm very small and have trouble seeing through the crowd ;) um, especially when i'm not in my right mind. :D

I had so much fun! I was bouncing till the last beat. When I got home I was still WIDE AWAKE!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I remember meeting Shifterlx. Yes, you did locate Mike/Dr. Pleasure for me but hello? I'm very small and have trouble seeing through the crowd um, especially when i'm not in my right mind.

I had so much fun! I was bouncing till the last beat. When I got home I was still WIDE AWAKE!

Yeah, I remember you mentioned you were looking for a dude wearing a Twilo shirt, so when I saw him I told you and led you to hime, so its double brownie points for me, 'cos not only did I locate him, tell you, I also remebered where he was, and took you to where was...so its quadruple brownie points for me.

I watched Cartoon Network while sbering up for an hour and a half or so, had some cheesecake and did my grocery shopping before getting home and going to sleep aroun 7:30 am

Originally posted by vicman

I watched Cartoon Network while sbering up for an hour and a half or so, had some cheesecake and did my grocery shopping before getting home and going to sleep aroun 7:30 am

I have found that "shrek" is one of the best movies to watch when you are wishing for death after a really long night. It takes no consentration and the graphics are cool.

Originally posted by therunner

I have found that "shrek" is one of the best movies to watch when you are wishing for death after a really long night. It takes no consentration and the graphics are cool.

never seen that movie, but i'll check it out next time when I get FUBAR, and I'll try to have a chick passed out in my living room while I watch it, you know, to "highten" the experience :D :D