Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DaNNy HoWeLLs!!!!

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vicman

never seen that movie, but i'll check it out next time when I get FUBAR, and I'll try to have a chick passed out in my living room while I watch it, you know, to "highten" the experience :D :D

Thats not funny. Thats not funny at all. And she was in the bedroom.

But you have to watch the movie a few times before you watch it all fucked up.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm glad I made such an impression on you as to only be remembered as "one more person". :rolleyes:

Actually, I wasn't quite "in the right mind either".

And you know I had no clue you were a dude? I guess I never read the "male" gender on your profile. I just saw your name Sopha on all your posts and assumed it was short for Sophie. All this time, I thought you were gonna be some hot Tantara chick. And then I see you on Friday and you're a dude. :(

:D :D :D

heehee, i didn't know til yesterday that sopha was a guy either

SHADY you fell off the wagon???:eek:

and why do your posts always run off my screen?

Originally posted by MadamMillie

umm VIC, you know that movie is an animated, g-rated film, right?

yup, its a Disney movie right? It's for recovering purposes, something soothing, calming, relaxing, with colorful characters..like watching Cartoon Network at 6am after a night out.

Originally posted by vicman

yup, its a Disney movie right? It's for recovering purposes, something soothing, calming, relaxing, with colorful characters..like watching Cartoon Network at 6am after a night out.

But it is much more soothing than cortoon network. Some of the cratoons on today actually suck for trying to find something peaceful. I was watching it on sat morning and lot of the cartoons had a bunch of SCREAMING characters and I thought that was quite annoying.

you want soothing? watch the channel that just has the fishies floating by, it's like some kind of public service channel

or watch that airport/flight information channel they have in VA

The Fireplace channel. Me and some friends were tripping one night and my friend Micah walks over to the TV and puts his head above the flames and says, "I love the smell of a good fire, This doesn't fucking smell!! I think your TV is broke."

heehee, i didn't know til yesterday that sopha was a guy either

SHADY you fell off the wagon???:eek:

and why do your posts always run off my screen?

whoops, how could I have forgotten about Mr. sung himself? I guess you're the missing link huh? Anyway, let's not turn this danny howell post into "the official let's guess what sex sopha is" post. 'nought said. Millie...you've got "mail." :D

oh man, I totally forgot to thank nautilus for the ride home too! Well, thanks again "arthur"...that's your name right? Not only did he give me a ride home, but he was nice enough to pull over onto the shoulder lane and let me out to empty my bladder! He first offered me a pair of depends he keeps in his glove compartment, but I couldnt do it. It was his last pair afterall. What a swell guy you are!

Sopha

Originally posted by nourishment

Looking for volunteers?

Hey, weren't you supposed to come up this weekend???

Great night, but I really wish I hadn't gotten as fuct up as I had!

Anyway, stuck it out till the end with tinybutterfli and Pete....

Did anyone go to the Buzz/CP meet-ups?

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey, weren't you supposed to come up this weekend???

:( My car is broke down. Still.

Please mark your calendars for Nourishment's next (mostly) confirmed DC appearance...May 10th. Not surprisingly, Mr. Scott Henry will be spinning at Buzz this very same evening.

Originally posted by nourishment

:( My car is broke down. Still.

Please mark your calendars for Nourishment's next (mostly) confirmed DC appearance...May 10th. Not surprisingly, Mr. Scott Henry will be spinning at Buzz this very same evening.

this fling of yours with Scott Henry is quite interesting :D