Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offical Saleen351 Liquid review....

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by busty36

Most guido's from NY probably would HAVE gone to Space but unfortunately you chose Liquid. House MUSIC & YOU seem like the perfect annoying, repetative combination. And to come down on the dancers? What are some your latest moves?

u dont know his dances moves? it the guido fist pumping dance, imported over here by mr. saleen himself...hasnt caught on yet, and i doubt it will...oh by the way, i was at space!!! and i am not a guido and house music, especially mr. john "non-dairy" creamer's style is anything but annoying or repetative....:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Saleen, I'm going to ask you one thing.

What makes you think you are right?

What experience do you have in nightlife? Ever work the scene? Or are you an accountant by day and a drunk lush slobbering on the girls at night?

ran a dump in NC when I'm was at school....

but come on, if I was to ask someone about topless beaches, I'd ask a sobe person. If I were to ask some one about clubs I ask a person from nyc or nj... For the simple reason club scene started in ny and we "tend" to lead in that area.... Also I find that people from nyc or nj or ct tend to travel a lot more then most in this country.... Look at mexico, those are all owned by nyers.... there influence is def a ny style of house and dance and atmpshere... Since the early 90's you guys got your shit in gear but your still lacking..... In the late 90's all of the jersey / nyc clubs had the bullshit with the dancers and lights and fire and swings and other gay shit... but that was well over 3 years ago, it faded away, now its about energy, and music.... something sobe hasn't figured out yet....

I'm not a club guru, but some club "people" have taken my advice on many issues.... Of course this was in nj but maybee I have something a club owner may want to take a listen to... When someone said lets sell high end high price coffee on every coner we laughed... but whos laughing now?

for my background

I have a BS in Economics... traded futures on wall street for a while, now I'm tring to get a job with the IRS.... so I'm no dummy but I play one on the weekends...:D

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Saleen said something about Liquid being "hot as hell." I wasn't there on Saturday, so I have no first hand knowledge. However, I've been to Liquid countless times over the past months and the one thing I always notice is the place is a friggin' ice box! The A/C is always workin' overtime.

Originally posted by joeygk

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Saleen said something about Liquid being "hot as hell." I wasn't there on Saturday, so I have no first hand knowledge. However, I've been to Liquid countless times over the past months and the one thing I always notice is the place is a friggin' ice box! The A/C is always workin' overtime.

werd, i like Liquid eventhough I've only been there thrice (3 times) last time being for Tronic Treatment during WMC, and the girls there are always smokin'

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by joeygk

it was probaly 80 degrees in there... fans didn't help....