Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquid review 04-28-02

wildmiami

Entry was smooth and stress free.

The club started off about half full at around 11:45pm which is normal. The opening dj was taking the crowd for a ride. He threw down some hard beaty tracks that started to get the crowd going...and the people seemed to be lovin' it. The crowd was a good mix.

It was kinda hot in the club and I had heard from someone that came a couple of weeks before for Edgars inaugural night that it was super hot too. Need better air in there, even though i did notice that Billy set up fans in the back. The Red room was "not in function" due to some "technical difficulties" but it was cool though cause it gave people a place to chill somewhere in the club.

At about 1am the club was slammin' and people were really bumpin'. Bugaloo was going about the club with a bottle of some kind of red "spiked" punch and nailing people with shots. Niteye.com was there takin some snaps, so you can check it out for yourself. (make sure to catch Bugaloo, my girl, and me on niteye...really funny pic). Chica de Oro was there with a friend and her hubby dressed as fashion cowgirls. I was a little upset I didn't get to say "wazzup!" to Billy because he was busy, but there's always next time. So I left about 3:30am with one major buzz and headed off to my favorite pizza spot on the beach...Pizza Rustica:) Thanks for the hook up Bugaloo.:D

I'm installing another 5 ton unit in the main room and a 3 ton in the uptairs room. And yes there are many huge fans hanging from the roof now as well. The air system that is there is the one that has been there for years and I guess it's time someone added to it. So give me about two weeks for that. Make sure you do come up to me whenever you see me regardless of how busy I may look. My number one concern are my guest. Your Friend, Billy Shaw

got there about 12:30 it was kewl ,no line. enter the club,first time there so had to make a little tour.Liked what I say about the club the music was good,the light show was cool as hell a lil bright but no problem here.Its true there was more guys then females.But the main reason I went for was to check the club out and hear the music.So I was pleased with what I heard and saw.Keep it up Billy and god luck.Special thanXs to Bugaloo for da hook up. :paint:

hey,if it doesnt kill you,it'll only make you stronger.