Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was the Creamster and Acosta?

wildmiami

I'm sure there was some fiesta going down at Level with Purple Indigo doing his Engagement party there...what's the werd?!?!?

Sorry I didn't make it Jimmy, I completely forgot...oh and one more thing..."I told you!":D Congrats everybody.

well, i was at space for creamer, and i have to say that i wasnt to impressed. he was mostly playing melodic progressive house with an occasional dark track thrown in...oscar g came on at about 4am and tore the place up...some much needed energy....really woke the crowd up...

It was my first time down in South Beach last weekend and I hit Level to see Acosta for the first time as well.

Level needs to learn how to create proper lines for their guestlist entrance instead of everyone cramming around it, and their price for drinks out of paper cups were more expensive than drinks in NYC which I was shocked($9 for a shot is ridiculous), I still had a blast dancing my ass of to Acosta. I closed the place out at 5:30 AM.

peace

Originally posted by gqraver

Level needs to learn how to create proper lines for their guestlist entrance instead of everyone cramming around it, and their price for drinks out of paper cups were more expensive than drinks in NYC which I was shocked($9 for a shot is ridiculous)

amen!!! u hit the nail on the head...u were lucky u werent here for last weeks "arroz con mango" that was Dj Scot Project....20 times worse than mr. acosta...but about me night there at level, then space...level- jimmy toural, as usual, ripped level (or any other club that he spins) another brand new shinny asshole...outta hand!!! mr. acosta, was himself, wanted love from the crowd every 5 seconds...he spun good, but damn how many times during a song to i have to lift up my arms for u? (j/k) he spun very good...space- got in around 2 am, i am sorry mr. john "non-dairy" creamer was throwing it down...i have to agree, i went there to hear dark, deep, progressive, scary ass house...but i still got a good dose of great house...rolly was throwing it down nasty style in the patio!!! heard he was giving away demo cds, hopefully mr. biznation has one copy for me!!! and then oscar g went on....no comment!!! disgusting!!!! outta hand!!! i creamed four times that night (once for creamer, jimmy toural, rolly and the last drop of my cream went to oscar g)...all i have to say is that i have to stop going out, b/c my dry cleaning bills are getting a bit outta hand (see cream comments)...:tongue:

Originally posted by x-t-c

well, i was at space for creamer, and i have to say that i wasnt to impressed. he was mostly playing melodic progressive house with an occasional dark track thrown in...oscar g came on at about 4am and tore the place up...some much needed energy....really woke the crowd up...

True,Oscar G tore it up big times !!! Didn't really get to see Creamer I was @ Liquids hoping i'll get the chance to see Edgar spin but had a good time aswell, but as always got to see and enjoy Ivano Bellinis set @ the patio and really had the people dancing there asses off !!!!!!!

Hey,if it doesn't kill you it'll only make you stronger.:paint:

Originally posted by mr matas

rolly was throwing it down nasty style in the patio!!! heard he was giving away demo cds, hopefully mr. biznation has one copy for me!!! and then oscar g went on....no comment!!! disgusting!!!! outta hand!!! i creamed four times that night (once for creamer, jimmy toural, rolly and the last drop of my cream went to oscar g)...

I got ur copy Señor & I'll be in the patio handin' out some more this w/end... creamin' eh- I feel bad for those Bathroom attendants...