Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gabo aka cock sucker

clubkat

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

"ummm kat? You know when the light turns yellow that means to slow down?"

fuck off. . .its speed up in my book! :tongue:

~dont gimmie that shit that i dont know how to let people follow me. . .learn to keep up with the kitty car!~

well when your driving like a maniac that should have her licsense revolked... hell yea I am going to call you every 5 seconds to say when someone is following you to stop at yellow lights and I was 3 cars behind you and I had to cut in front of a cab to blow a red light, so that I could catch up to you.

and lets not forget about you putting on your blinker to get in the left lane and then like a crazy person cut back to the right lane, to make a right turn at the next light. And lets not forget that I am still 3 cars in back of you.

Originally posted by gabo

and lets not forget about you putting on your blinker to get in the left lane and then like a crazy person cut back to the right lane, to make a right turn at the next light. And lets not forget that I am still 3 cars in back of you.

Like i said. . .just a lil bitch that cant keep up. . . :D

Guest gabo

Like i said. . .just a lil bitch that cant keep up. . . :D

oh puleaze! next week Ill have you follow me in the city... and lose your ass in 3 min.

women drivers:rolleyes:

lol

oh puleaze! next week Ill have you follow me in the city... and lose your ass in 3 min.

women drivers:rolleyes:

lol

typical answer :blown:. . .has the thought ever crossed your mind that "hey, maybe she wanted to lose my ass. . .after all im supposed to already BE AT MY OWN MEETUP but instead, im stalking her all the way down the highway into the city?"

eat it.

typical answer :blown:. . .has the thought ever crossed your mind that "hey, maybe she wanted to lose my ass. . .after all im supposed to already BE AT MY OWN MEETUP but instead, im stalking her all the way down the highway into the city?"

eat it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo

eat it.

you had to mention that didnt you, you rodent...

ok ok I was real late but I had a good reason... about three good reasons.but it wont happen again.

and I believe you were the one stalking me into the tunnel with marci as your lookout girl.

and I believe you were the one stalking me into the tunnel with marci as your lookout girl.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

who was behind who? ((in the tunnel i mean))...:tongue:

anyway...I'm not a very good lookout gal....I made kitty take a wrong turn, and we ended up practically going shopping!

what would you guys have said, if we couldn't go to vinyl cause we blew our bills on hair accessories????? tee heee....

I :love: kitty ((and gabo, i was so happy to finally meet you...even if i caught crazy shit for my stunt!))

*1,000Smoochies for u both!*

Originally posted by marcid21

anyway...I'm not a very good lookout gal....I made kitty take a wrong turn, and we ended up practically going shopping!

what would you guys have said, if we couldn't go to vinyl cause we blew our bills on hair accessories????? tee heee....

lets not even start with ms.marci. . .

"no no trust me its further down"

~meanwhile every street in the city looks the same~ :laugh:

"DO IT KITTY, DO IT!! TURN DOWN THAT ONE WAY IN THE LONGEST BLOCK DOWNTOWN! TURN ON A RED!! YOUR GOING DOWN THE ONE WAY ANYWAY!!"

"D!!!!! LETS GO!! LOOK AT THE ZEBRA CAR!!! JUST 5 MIN. PLEASE!!! I HAVE MY CREDIT CARD!!"

;) marci

::shopaholic::

lets not even start with ms.marci. . .

"no no trust me its further down"

~meanwhile every street in the city looks the same~ :laugh:

"DO IT KITTY, DO IT!! TURN DOWN THAT ONE WAY IN THE LONGEST BLOCK DOWNTOWN! TURN ON A RED!! YOUR GOING DOWN THE ONE WAY ANYWAY!!"

"D!!!!! LETS GO!! LOOK AT THE ZEBRA CAR!!! JUST 5 MIN. PLEASE!!! I HAVE MY CREDIT CARD!!"

;) marci

::shopaholic::

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the hits keep on comin....LMAO~!~!~!