Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos & Boris at the Surf (one great weekend)

This Friday, join IN Fridays @ Joeys as they welcome the man that makes Temps bounce Denny Tsettos for his last Joeys appearance til September. Resident DJ Kirk Lopez.

Any CP member who replies "I'll Be There" will get a Surf CLub 2002 VIP Voucher.

This Sunday, DJ BORIS joins resident DJ Kirk Lopez for the Grand Re-Opening of the Surf Club in Ortley Beach. First 500 people are guaranteed VIP Cards. Also, the day where everyone must come in to claim their voucher. VIP Card giveaway from 2 - 9.

Again, any CP members who hasn't got their voucher respond "I'll Be There" to this post and I will present you with a voucher this Friday at Joeys in Clifton

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Also this Thursday check out the first official Casting for the MTV Beach house. This casting is to cast on all shows not just one or two. Check it out. Also, we will be turning the clock back with a special performance by Rob Base.

serg i am coming just to hear rob base that is the dopest act, i grew up on him and actually still have his tape, by the way who else is planned for surf this summer?? anyone good? ;)

Also, we will be turning the clock back with a special performance by Rob Base.

Without a doubt, and Sergio tell me if I am wrong, the most enjoyable act back in the day to work with. Give ROB and his peeps a few cases of Heiney's and they are fine for the whole night.

Is E Z ROCK going to be w/ him?

This Friday, join IN Fridays @ Joeys as they welcome the man that makes Temps bounce Denny Tsettos for his last Joeys appearance til September. Resident DJ Kirk Lopez.

Again, any CP members who hasn't got their voucher respond "I'll Be There" to this post and I will present you with a voucher this Friday at Joeys in Clifton

Serge, I'll be @ Surf on Sunday... good to see you Saturday even though you were too busy to talk to us. Hook me (us) up with a voucher when you see me(us) on Sunday... its Big Joe, Roberto's boy. We're all going on Sunday, the usual 10-15 of us or so!

I'll be there! Can't move into my shorehouse yet, but I'll make the trip cuz the Surf Club is my favorite summer spot!....well that and Sandbar......except that the Surf Club is a 5 minute walk from my shorehouse. Anyway, count me in along with 4 other friends of mine (all girls, of course!).