Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

Okay... im curtailing my alcohol intake...

last night i went a lil too far... and got out of hand... stealing keys, calling ppl by fictitious names... wound up smashing a keg over my boys head... slept on a love seat 1/4 of my size in some odd shape that even the most active yoga instructor would be jealous of... woke up this morning hung over and regretting everything in a guilty way... so let it be known as of this day forward till who knows... im slowly weening off the liquor...

Wish Me Luck...

:NewYorkLove"

dgmodel/Marko...

Whats with you calling people your brother? Somehow fank is your brother and timmy is your little brother , and neither of them are related to you in anyway. And why is it frank is your boy till he comes to nyc and then he magically transforms into your brother. Wierd.

Originally posted by barslut

Whats with you calling people your brother? Somehow fank is your brother and timmy is your little brother , and neither of them are related to you in anyway. And why is it frank is your boy till he comes to nyc and then he magically transforms into your brother. Wierd.

b/c frank is my brother... and timmy i raised since he was like 5 as my lil brother... why is that howie calls you his cousin??? why was joseph your uncle? its just the way life goes... what do you care? why are you always so fuckin down and negative???

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Notice this is what usually happens to people? They say they are gonna never drink again and then next weekend there is something that curtails their pledge.

it sucks... i noticed that as well... but mark my words... after sun... bam! youll see... i dont know how long but it will be done...

broth·ers

A male having the same parents as another or one parent in common with another. , i do call howie my cousin but thats just for hookups sake , and its no like i refer to him as my cousin on the regualr.