Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

I dont understand this...

Originally posted by dgmodel

how come some girls put on bikinis/swimsuits and theyre comfortable, but when theyre in there underwear and bra, by the beach or pool... they get all shy? isnt it the samething really?

I think alot of it has to do with the purpose. Bras and undies are made for covering your private parts, while bikinis are made for swimming. I guess it's more acceptable to a girl to know that people are thinking "What a cute swimsuit" rather than "Ooh, that's her underwear". The idea of underwear (lingerie, whatever you want to call it) is that people don't typically see it. It's been sort of made into a taboo type of thing.

I'm the same way. I don't like being seen in my panties, but I don't really care about being in a bikini in front of people. We're just WIERD! :blank:

*Naomi

Its fucking stupid... thats all... period... its all in our heads... if you think about it its all the samething... period. perception! weird to say the least... oh well thats life... next thread... which came first the chicken or the egg?