Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ravahstar

Hi everybody

Recommended Posts

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ravahstar

Hey wussup, I'm new to this board. Just want to introduce myself. My name is Katie and I'm 20 years old from NJ just looking to meet some cool new people. Wel, I'll post more later when I have time...

cool people... you wont find any of them around here.:D

ok sice you're new we need some info on you...

anal...yes or no?

bi?? and if yes tell some some storys.

post a pic so we now what were working with here.

someone will be around shortly to give you the rules and regulations on the nipple game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by jy

hello :D

dayyyyyyyyyyyyuummmm you have over 500 posts in less than a month!!

is that a record?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by gabo

cool people... you wont find any of them around here.:D

ok since you're new we need some info on you...

anal...yes or no?

bi?? and if yes tell some some storys.

nationality?

shaven or unshaven?

swallow??

post a pic so we now what were working with here.

someone will be around shortly to give you the rules and regulations on the nipple game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

cool people... you wont find any of them around here.:D

ok sice you're new we need some info on you...

anal...yes or no?

bi?? and if yes tell some some storys.

post a pic so we now what were working with here.

someone will be around shortly to give you the rules and regulations on the nipple game.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok to answer Gabo's questions..

Anal- never tried it, but not against the idea

Bi- I wouldn't say i'm bi, but i have experimented, bi-curious i should say, I'll tell some stories when I have more time, since there are quite a few lol

:eek:

pic- i don't have a scanner, so i can't post a pic right now. But I'm 5'2", 110 lbs, blonde hair, and green eyes

Well that's it for now.....:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by ravahstar

Ok to answer Gabo's questions..

Anal- never tried it, but not against the idea

Bi- I wouldn't say i'm bi, but i have experimented, bi-curious i should say, I'll tell some stories when I have more time, since there are quite a few lol

:eek:

pic- i don't have a scanner, so i can't post a pic right now. But I'm 5'2", 110 lbs, blonde hair, and green eyes

Well that's it for now.....:D

so far so good...I think I am going to need you to elaborate on the girl on girl issue though... strickly for the records.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ravahstar

Hey wussup, I'm new to this board. Just want to introduce myself. My name is Katie and I'm 20 years old from NJ just looking to meet some cool new people. Wel, I'll post more later when I have time...

Hi... watch out for atomicapples...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

cool people... you wont find any of them around here.:D

ok sice you're new we need some info on you...

anal...yes or no?

bi?? and if yes tell some some storys.

post a pic so we now what were working with here.

someone will be around shortly to give you the rules and regulations on the nipple game.

you remind me of eggmok! lol:laugh:

sickminds think alikemy friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×