Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how did the bar crawl go?

quoth

Guest gabo

well it was a small group..me, jon, clubkat, firery, marci, roha3000, kingarthur, joeg, phuturephunk, some girl that got picked up to another bar.

It was a small group but it was the quality of the group that made it an awesome night.

and the next one I will plan alittle better and make sure there isnt another party going on that same weekend.

the next one before firery goes away.

Originally posted by gabo

well it was a small group..me, jon, clubkat, firery, marci, roha3000, kingarthur, joeg, phuturephunk, some girl that got picked up to another bar.

It was a small group but it was the quality of the group that made it an awesome night.

aww....*mush* *mush*....

but yeah...us sexy frigg's def. know how to get down!;)

yea well i promise to make it to the next bar crawl being that it is on or after May 26th...my official 21 fuckin first birthday...and i expected pints of Guinness on the house so start saving yer paychecks everybody cause a pint can get expensive :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

yea well i promise to make it to the next bar crawl being that it is on or after May 26th...my official 21 fuckin first birthday...and i expected pints of Guinness on the house so start saving yer paychecks everybody cause a pint can get expensive :D

hmmm I am thinking maybe early june...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by kingartur

Was i there:confused: :laugh:

It was really fun drinking with you guys..:)

we have to do it again....no more mixing drinks for me:laugh:

anyone seen that girl in vinyl that we picked up at the bar??

I missed all the fun with her... I was too busy going back to barnone getting my card lol... at least I had firery and zehra for some company.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

hehe :laugh2:

btw gabo, its FIERY Get it straight skippy:tongue:

it was a typo

btw that was a fun car ride to... I think we argued the whole way making fun of eachother.

Guest gabo

I did get my card back... and umm to clear things up I forgot my card at the first bar not caue I was drunk... but because I never pay for drinks with a credit card at a bar... so I for got to close out the bill.