Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My opinion on this board...

Who gives a rats ass about your opinion posting hateful threads aren't gonna bring to board back to life..

you gonna do something about the current state of the boards? well then do something Dance for me ass clown entertain me !!!

Originally posted by jy

with your whopping 239 posts its obvious that you've been an imense addition to the board thus far..

you're in no position to bitch :rolleyes:

who the hell are you????...

you've been on this board for what?...a whole month?...not even...

big whoop you got 500 posts...Posting little smilies will surely increase your post count...but definitely won't "add" anything to the board...

please...

don't talk about contribution...

makeakillin (whom i don't know personally) has been on this board at least long enough to comment on its evolution...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by frenchbread

big whoop you got 500 posts...Posting little smilies will surely increase your post count...but definitely won't "add" anything to the board...

please...

thats not true... she has been here for about a year or more I think... she just changed her name.

Originally posted by frenchbread

please...

first off dear..

i've been around here longer than a month..

this isn't about how many posts you have it's about answering to threads that you have a valuable opinion or contribution to make on, otherwise you zip it..

because whether or not you realize it what someone may think is important may not be important to you and likewise.

and my comment wasn't directed to you which means you should mind your own business.

I mean who cares, if you dont like the posts then too bad....if you do obviously those will keep reading the posts...but anyway I see it has slowed down and less people are posting but that's a good thing...It (hopefully) means that we spend more time doing something (i.e. outdoors) than sit on the computer most of the day....

See this is what i find hilarious... all these ppl who say "oh the boards gone to shit, it sucks, blah etc..." but yet, come back everyday and read it, and post and blah... why do you all keep coming back??? go that way!!! start your own board, do something... just leave us alone already... thanks...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

See this is what i find hilarious... all these ppl who say "oh the boards gone to shit, it sucks, blah etc..." but yet, come back everyday and read it, and post and blah... why do you all keep coming back??? go that way!!! start your own board, do something... just leave us alone already... thanks...

nice words dg!!

I just find it very amusing how some people always seem to think their opinion is more valuable than others...damn, if someone states an opinion (good, bad or indifferent)...just let them be...I mean after all, we all have to read your opinions and just because some people aren't "in the group" doesn't mean there views are less "important"...if that's at all a word to be used in connection with the board.

Originally posted by flying_high

I just find it very amusing how some people always seem to think their opinion is more valuable than others...damn, if someone states an opinion (good, bad or indifferent)...just let them be...I mean after all, we all have to read your opinions and just because some people aren't "in the group" doesn't mean there views are less "important"...if that's at all a word to be used in connection with the board.

Why post an opinion just to complain? Since it's obviously so damn *important* to this guy that the board is going downhill, to the point where he felt the need to start a thread about it, then maybe he should post something interesting to help improve it, instead of just whining like a little bitch. :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you there tasty...still, I just don't think that everyone needs to get on their big horses and come with the stupid replies ..."Oh you don't like it - then leave"...

...I mean if that's the only response they can give to criticism...oh well, than development will definitely happen...:rolleyes:

I agree with you tasty...it should rather be: "If you don't like it - change it"

Originally posted by dgmodel

i'm tellin ya, dg is so clever :D;)

Originally posted by tastyt

maybe he should post something interesting to help improve it, instead of just whining like a little bitch. :rolleyes:

ohhhh shit... tasty just threw down...

(that girl has some balls... err uh.... you know what i mean...)

yeah, like mikey said... this board has an ebb & flow... seems to be related to the meetups... Around the time the america meetup happened, you literally could go to a thread, post, and before you even get back to the thread listings, there would be several replies...

Originally posted by joeg

ohhhh shit... tasty just threw down...

(that girl has some balls... err uh.... you know what i mean...)

I'm just tired of listening to people complain... plus I'm in a shit mood and am not going to mince words...

I'm just tired of listening to people complain... plus I'm in a shit mood and am not going to mince words...

I think you just...I'm pretty sure you just...

Yup - you got me all hot and bothered...I love when you get angry...

(come here and get a hug...and while we're hugging, I'll pull out a glock and take care of those flakes for ya...)

Originally posted by phatman

I think you just...I'm pretty sure you just...

Yup - you got me all hot and bothered...I love when you get angry...

(come here and get a hug...and while we're hugging, I'll pull out a glock and take care of those flakes for ya...)

The things that turn some people on??? :confused: lol

I don't want a hug... pull out that glock and let's take those people out first... then maybe we'll talk about hugging...

BTW I had yet another freakin' weirdo seated next to me on the train Friday night... this 50-ish guy was sitting in the middle of a three-seater, he had his newspaper all spread out to do his crossword puzzle, and he was doing this weird semi-flapping thing with his arms... I tell ya they gravitate towards me...

BTW I had yet another freakin' weirdo seated next to me on the train Friday night... this 50-ish guy was sitting in the middle of a three-seater, he had his newspaper all spread out to do his crossword puzzle, and he was doing this weird semi-flapping thing with his arms... I tell ya they gravitate towards me...

holy visual...i'm reading flapping and watching the bat in your sig...kinda funny...not funny haha but funny tee hee..

a lot of us have that weirdo magnet...i dont know how to turn that fuckin thing off..but it def. makes for an interesting life...i think i would have tried to help him with the puzzle..

:glock is locked and loaded:

amen to that...

if you don't like it, get the fuck out of the dungeons...

Originally posted by jy

this isn't about how many posts you have

oh really then why would you say something like:

Originally posted by jy

with your whopping 239 posts its obvious that you've been an imense addition to the board thus far..

Originally posted by jy

and my comment wasn't directed to you which means you should mind your own business.

why don't you spend five bucks, get a dictionary, spend five minutes, look up the word forum, and then tell me again the reason why i should mind my own business on a message board...