Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
makeakillin

My opinion on this board...

Recommended Posts

Who gives a rats ass about your opinion posting hateful threads aren't gonna bring to board back to life..

you gonna do something about the current state of the boards? well then do something Dance for me ass clown entertain me !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jy

with your whopping 239 posts its obvious that you've been an imense addition to the board thus far..

you're in no position to bitch :rolleyes:

who the hell are you????...

you've been on this board for what?...a whole month?...not even...

big whoop you got 500 posts...Posting little smilies will surely increase your post count...but definitely won't "add" anything to the board...

please...

don't talk about contribution...

makeakillin (whom i don't know personally) has been on this board at least long enough to comment on its evolution...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by frenchbread

who the hell are you????...

you've been on this board for what?...a whole month?...not even...

big whoop you got 500 posts...Posting little smilies will surely increase your post count...but definitely won't "add" anything to the board...

please...

don't talk about contribution...

thats not true... she has been here for about a year or more I think... she just changed her name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by frenchbread

who the hell are you????...

you've been on this board for what?...a whole month?...not even...

big whoop you got 500 posts...Posting little smilies will surely increase your post count...but definitely won't "add" anything to the board...

please...

don't talk about contribution...

first off dear..

i've been around here longer than a month..

this isn't about how many posts you have it's about answering to threads that you have a valuable opinion or contribution to make on, otherwise you zip it..

because whether or not you realize it what someone may think is important may not be important to you and likewise.

and my comment wasn't directed to you which means you should mind your own business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean who cares, if you dont like the posts then too bad....if you do obviously those will keep reading the posts...but anyway I see it has slowed down and less people are posting but that's a good thing...It (hopefully) means that we spend more time doing something (i.e. outdoors) than sit on the computer most of the day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See this is what i find hilarious... all these ppl who say "oh the boards gone to shit, it sucks, blah etc..." but yet, come back everyday and read it, and post and blah... why do you all keep coming back??? go that way!!! start your own board, do something... just leave us alone already... thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

See this is what i find hilarious... all these ppl who say "oh the boards gone to shit, it sucks, blah etc..." but yet, come back everyday and read it, and post and blah... why do you all keep coming back??? go that way!!! start your own board, do something... just leave us alone already... thanks...

nice words dg!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just find it very amusing how some people always seem to think their opinion is more valuable than others...damn, if someone states an opinion (good, bad or indifferent)...just let them be...I mean after all, we all have to read your opinions and just because some people aren't "in the group" doesn't mean there views are less "important"...if that's at all a word to be used in connection with the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flying_high

I just find it very amusing how some people always seem to think their opinion is more valuable than others...damn, if someone states an opinion (good, bad or indifferent)...just let them be...I mean after all, we all have to read your opinions and just because some people aren't "in the group" doesn't mean there views are less "important"...if that's at all a word to be used in connection with the board.

Why post an opinion just to complain? Since it's obviously so damn *important* to this guy that the board is going downhill, to the point where he felt the need to start a thread about it, then maybe he should post something interesting to help improve it, instead of just whining like a little bitch. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree with you there tasty...still, I just don't think that everyone needs to get on their big horses and come with the stupid replies ..."Oh you don't like it - then leave"...

...I mean if that's the only response they can give to criticism...oh well, than development will definitely happen...:rolleyes:

I agree with you tasty...it should rather be: "If you don't like it - change it"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dgmodel

See this is what i find hilarious... all these ppl who say "oh the boards gone to shit, it sucks, blah etc..." but yet, come back everyday and read it, and post and blah... why do you all keep coming back??? go that way!!! start your own board, do something... just leave us alone already... thanks...

i'm tellin ya, dg is so clever :D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

maybe he should post something interesting to help improve it, instead of just whining like a little bitch. :rolleyes:

ohhhh shit... tasty just threw down...

(that girl has some balls... err uh.... you know what i mean...)

yeah, like mikey said... this board has an ebb & flow... seems to be related to the meetups... Around the time the america meetup happened, you literally could go to a thread, post, and before you even get back to the thread listings, there would be several replies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeg

ohhhh shit... tasty just threw down...

(that girl has some balls... err uh.... you know what i mean...)

I'm just tired of listening to people complain... plus I'm in a shit mood and am not going to mince words...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm just tired of listening to people complain... plus I'm in a shit mood and am not going to mince words...

I think you just...I'm pretty sure you just...

Yup - you got me all hot and bothered...I love when you get angry...

(come here and get a hug...and while we're hugging, I'll pull out a glock and take care of those flakes for ya...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

I think you just...I'm pretty sure you just...

Yup - you got me all hot and bothered...I love when you get angry...

(come here and get a hug...and while we're hugging, I'll pull out a glock and take care of those flakes for ya...)

The things that turn some people on??? :confused: lol

I don't want a hug... pull out that glock and let's take those people out first... then maybe we'll talk about hugging...

BTW I had yet another freakin' weirdo seated next to me on the train Friday night... this 50-ish guy was sitting in the middle of a three-seater, he had his newspaper all spread out to do his crossword puzzle, and he was doing this weird semi-flapping thing with his arms... I tell ya they gravitate towards me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

BTW I had yet another freakin' weirdo seated next to me on the train Friday night... this 50-ish guy was sitting in the middle of a three-seater, he had his newspaper all spread out to do his crossword puzzle, and he was doing this weird semi-flapping thing with his arms... I tell ya they gravitate towards me...

holy visual...i'm reading flapping and watching the bat in your sig...kinda funny...not funny haha but funny tee hee..

a lot of us have that weirdo magnet...i dont know how to turn that fuckin thing off..but it def. makes for an interesting life...i think i would have tried to help him with the puzzle..

:glock is locked and loaded:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm just tired of listening to people complain... plus I'm in a shit mood and am not going to mince words...

amen to that...

if you don't like it, get the fuck out of the dungeons...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jy

this isn't about how many posts you have

oh really then why would you say something like:

Originally posted by jy

with your whopping 239 posts its obvious that you've been an imense addition to the board thus far..

Originally posted by jy

and my comment wasn't directed to you which means you should mind your own business.

why don't you spend five bucks, get a dictionary, spend five minutes, look up the word forum, and then tell me again the reason why i should mind my own business on a message board...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×