Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My opinion on this board...

Originally posted by makeakillin

I havent posted for quite a while...From what I can see is that this board has gone to shit...All the posts are boring nonsense...Anyone else feel the same?:blown:

All I asked was if anyone felt the same as me...

If everyone had the same mind-set as Frenchbread this would be a much more interesting forum...

People should be able to voice their opinions...Not voice there opinons and then have to get bickering little kids replying with trash talk like "you dont like it then leave"

This board is boring to me...Anyone else feel the same?

Originally posted by frenchbread

who the hell are you????...

you've been on this board for what?...a whole month?...not even...

big whoop you got 500 posts...Posting little smilies will surely increase your post count...but definitely won't "add" anything to the board...

please...

don't talk about contribution...

makeakillin (whom i don't know personally) has been on this board at least long enough to comment on its evolution...

i agree...500posts in ONE month??? dont you have anything better to do with your time? maybe a JOB or SCHOOL?!?!

Originally posted by tastyt

BTW I had yet another freakin' weirdo seated next to me on the train Friday night... this 50-ish guy was sitting in the middle of a three-seater, he had his newspaper all spread out to do his crossword puzzle, and he was doing this weird semi-flapping thing with his arms... I tell ya they gravitate towards me...

that may have been my dad

what train?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

that may have been my dad

what train?

lmfao... I'm talking about the LIRR... but if I see any men flapping their arms on the subway I'll be sure to ask them if they have any sons... I'll get back to you if I ever run across your dad... :laugh: :laugh: