holy shit.. VIP hacked?!??!

mareluna

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mareluna

i NEVER start drama but that was FUCKED UP.

i really hope you were jokin, Girl. :(:blank:

-daniela/lunasea

once she hits puberty she will mature, at least i hope thats her excuse cause if it isnt then its all due to stupidity like smokesum said

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

LoL I see it now

hahahahah SWEEEEEEEEEET!!

what's so sweet about it?

I mean, how would you feel if someone hacked the "After-Prom Tickets" page on your web site...........then where would all your friends go?

or even the pages where you brag about yourself so much............

grow up bitch..........

Originally posted by tyco

what's so sweet about it?

I mean, how would you feel if someone hacked the "After-Prom Tickets" page on your web site...........then where would all your friends go?

or even the pages where you brag about yourself so much............

grow up bitch..........

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! After Prom Tickets!!!

I love you mikey!

oh boy here we go again

hasnt the age thing gotten old already?

:rolleyes: ::yawn::

Nope. Not when your maturity actually shows your age. But then again if that were the case i would guess you were around 10 or 11:rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

All you VIPers and Cpers starting drama for no reason, you should really stop. Its getting old and played out. This post was started because she wanted to know what was wrong with VIP, not to start drama.

The only person starting drama on this thread is sexybabydee.

Originally posted by j303j

someday this little twit will grow up until then we have to listen to her dumb ass comments.

please...i dont think she ever will...ive been trying to get rid of her since the day she registered...

her blissful ignorance is only stimulated by threads like this...but don't worry: everything comes full circle...and with her laughable intelligence, she'll eventually end up back in the crackhouse she was born in...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

All you VIPers and Cpers starting drama for no reason, you should really stop. Its getting old and played out. This post was started because she wanted to know what was wrong with VIP, not to start drama.

Drama? In the Drama forum? Imagine that!

STFUâ„¢

I love how its always the same morons that talk the same garbage since iv been here. Don't you realize...im not leaving, I will continue to voice my opinion and you will continue to pay me attention (That I need so much:rolleyes: ) You are basically wasting your time and making yourself look like fools because nothing you say phases me, If you put all your time and effort into writing trash about me to laugh among yourselves be my guest make yourself happy, because until the day that you hit on something personal about me all I can do is sit back and laugh my ass off on how much you ppl have absoutly no lives.:laugh:

And if you think its "Mature" to sit on a message board all day and talk shit about a girl who probably does more with her life than any of you do, then I would rather be "Immature" because it seems to be getting me far in life.

I love how its always the same morons that talk the same garbage since iv been here. Don't you realize...im not leaving, I will continue to voice my opinion and you will continue to pay me attention (That I need so much:rolleyes: ) You are basically wasting your time and making yourself look like fools because nothing you say phases me, If you put all your time and effort into writing trash about me to laugh among yourselves be my guest make yourself happy, because until the day that you hit on something personal about me all I can do is sit back and laugh my ass off on how much you ppl have absoutly no lives.:laugh:

And if you think its "Mature" to sit on a message board all day and talk shit about a girl who probably does more with her life than any of you do, then I would rather be "Immature" because it seems to be getting me far in life.

im sure you are doing more in life then me workign at hollywood tans. wow what a great job you landed. so what do you do there clean the sweat out of the tanning booths??? maybe someday you can work up to selling the lostion to people.

you are a mornic little twit that need to get a clue on life.