Clubplanet Nightlife Community

holy shit.. VIP hacked?!??!

mareluna

Originally posted by j303j

im sure you are doing more in life then me workign at hollywood tans. wow what a great job you landed. so what do you do there clean the sweat out of the tanning booths??? maybe someday you can work up to selling the lostion to people.

you are a mornic little twit that need to get a clue on life.

lolol...luv you joe...this thread is just too easy eh? ;) See you sat! :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by j303j

im sure you are doing more in life then me workign at hollywood tans. wow what a great job you landed. so what do you do there clean the sweat out of the tanning booths??? maybe someday you can work up to selling the lostion to people.

you are a mornic little twit that need to get a clue on life.

YAY HOLLYWOOD TANS!! ::yawn:: now lets see if u actually knew my plans u would not be talking. This job is temp until CP opens their new office and I will be working there =)

College in the fall

and other new parties im working on with

plus doing some JERZ places now

:hat:

keep smokin that dust maybe one day u will actually hurt my feelings:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

And if you think its "Mature" to sit on a message board all day and talk shit about a girl who probably does more with her life than any of you do, then I would rather be "Immature" because it seems to be getting me far in life.

Ok, I would love to see how in your estimation you concluded that you are a girl who, "probably does more with her life than any of you do." You don't know thing one about me or I'm sure more than a few people on this board. You're young and you probably, as you stated, have a plethera of opportunities in your future but a comment like that not only makes you sound like what many have called you, it also makes you ignorant because the bottom line is, you don't know and before you open your mouth, think and refrain from the use of a comment like that.

YAY HOLLYWOOD TANS!! ::yawn:: now lets see if u actually knew my plans u would not be talking. This job is temp until CP opens their new office and I will be working there =)

College in the fall

and other new parties im working on with

plus doing some JERZ places now

:hat:

keep smokin that dust maybe one day u will actually hurt my feelings:laugh:

like what places in Jersey? from what I see, it's only a few ghetto ass clubs........Club Rio? Krome? yea okay.........and are you DOING the parties or you have a list at the door? fyi, anyone can have a list at the door it doesn't cost the club anything..........and how many people are you bringing in? I was at HB Fridays before and it's fucking dead so please refrain from bragging about yourself anymore than your web site does for you.............

ya know what, that's not even the point here..........you're not even in college yet so I'm sure you will have a lot of opportunities to do well for yourself............but being that you claim to be a promoter and moreover, you will be working for CP shortly, maybe it would be a good idea to learn how to be professional...........by you laughing at the fact that VIP's web site was hacked, mind you, on a public message board, you show nothing but your lack of maturity and lack or professionalism in what you do............before you became this self-proclaimed promoter, which you do all over the internet, you should've learned how to act in representation of yourself and now, your company --> CP..........childish shit like that makes you look bad and CP even worse than Lainie has already made it look..........sorry sweetheart but I am trying to help you..........your little promoting career will be over before it starts unless you learn very soon how to act properly...........take this how you want but I don't care to make any more fun of you............but you were wrong in the first place.........know that.

Originally posted by tyco

like what places in Jersey? from what I see, it's only a few ghetto ass clubs........Club Rio? Krome? yea okay.........and are you DOING the parties or you have a list at the door? fyi, anyone can have a list at the door it doesn't cost the club anything..........and how many people are you bringing in? I was at HB Fridays before and it's fucking dead so please refrain from bragging about yourself anymore than your web site does for you.............

ya know what, that's not even the point here..........you're not even in college yet so I'm sure you will have a lot of opportunities to do well for yourself............but being that you claim to be a promoter and moreover, you will be working for CP shortly, maybe it would be a good idea to learn how to be professional...........by you laughing at the fact that VIP's web site was hacked, mind you, on a public message board, you show nothing but your lack of maturity and lack or professionalism in what you do............before you became this self-proclaimed promoter, which you do all over the internet, you should've learned how to act in representation of yourself and now, your company --> CP..........childish shit like that makes you look bad and CP even worse than Lainie has already made it look..........sorry sweetheart but I am trying to help you..........your little promoting career will be over before it starts unless you learn very soon how to act properly...........take this how you want but I don't care to make any more fun of you............but you were wrong in the first place.........know that.

the voice of reason has spoken.:)

::yawn::

anything else anyone wants to add?

i think i said it all but just 2 make sure let me start over...

cunt

whore

douche bag

kill ur self:blown:

(())<--twat

(())=======D()o: <---dick in ur mouth

(())=======D(_____o_____) <---dick in ur ass (fat i might add)

(())=======D~~()o;<----cum in ur eye

ass kisser

little girl

Ur stupidity shines through and it appears that it has also gotten u punched in the face a few times....its ok save up some money and u can have ur monkey face fixed

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i think i said it all but just 2 make sure let me start over...

cunt

whore

douche bag

kill ur self:blown:

(())<--twat

(())=======D()o: <---dick in ur mouth

(())=======D(_____o_____) <---dick in ur ass (fat i might add)

(())=======D~~()o;<----cum in ur eye

ass kisser

little girl

Ur stupidity shines through and it appears that it has also gotten u punched in the face a few times....its ok save up some money and u can have ur monkey face fixed

I agree that Sexydee has some things to learn, but so do you. rfkfreak, tyco and j303j made their points in a tasteful way for the most part. You, on the otherhand, have not. You are just as immature as her.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I agree that Sexydee has some things to learn, but so do you. rfkfreak, tyco and j303j made their points in a tasteful way for the most part. You, on the otherhand, have not. You are just as immature as her.

the whole point of my sarcastic and irrational post was to stoop to her level :idea: get a clue b4 u speak please, thank you :cool:

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

the whole point of my sarcastic and irrational post was to stoop to her level :idea: get a clue b4 u speak please, thank you :cool:

Why would you want to stoop to "her level"? And to think you are about to graduate from Forham University.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Why would you want to stoop to "her level"? And to think you are about to graduate from Forham University.

There was no reason for my stooping to her level.

Fact of the matter is that she has a lot to learn and i just felt like bitching her out. She hinted to being the reason that VIP had been hacked, not that she has the intelligence to know how to complete such a task, and to be happy that some1's business was fu*ked with is just wrong. She was simply happy about what happened because she has her head so far up Lainie's ass that she has forgotten that the people involved with VIP might actually be nice people. Has she meet any of them? highly doubtful! yet she seems to pass judgement and experiences utter joy when their business is "broken into." doesnt seem to make any sense to me.

back to the point of me stooping to her level...how does the saying go...when in rome do as the romans do...well i was pretty much following that. her posts reflect the intelligence of an adolescent so i tried to keep it simple.

and yes i am graduating from Fordham, and yes i have put in my time and my work. so don't attempt to pass judgement on me for simply stooping to the level of a child. because if there is one thing that i am not, it is unintelligent. have a nice night! :)

Originally posted by cmb1975

Did this thread start out in drama? Or was it posted elsewhere and moved to drama? If so, I wonder at what point it was moved here....

Im pretty sure I know.

For the record:::::::::::::

I meant to post this whole thread on the NY board but i honestly wasn't even lookin where to which board i posted it in (i don't even kno how i got into the drama board, i never go there anyway:confused: ) but anyways, i bet it woulda been moved to the drama board even if i had originally posted it in the ny board... basically, i just wanted someone to confirm what i first saw that nite when it was hacked... didn't think it would start into this :( but some people are kinda havin fun with it :confused:

i hope that clears things up claire :)

-Daniela/LuNaSeA

Originally posted by mareluna

I meant to post this whole thread on the NY board but i honestly wasn't even lookin where to which board i posted it in (i don't even kno how i got into the drama board, i never go there anyway:confused: ) but anyways, i bet it woulda been moved to the drama board even if i had originally posted it in the ny board...

hun it was moved. . . :tongue: ::it wasnt your not looking lol::

Originally posted by tyco

you will be working for CP shortly, maybe it would be a good idea to learn how to be professional...........by you laughing at the fact that VIP's web site was hacked, mind you, on a public message board, you show nothing but your lack of maturity and lack or professionalism in what you do

I whole-heartedly agree. . .

Originally posted by mareluna

I meant to post this whole thread on the NY board but i honestly wasn't even lookin where to which board i posted it in (i don't even kno how i got into the drama board, i never go there anyway:confused: ) but anyways, i bet it woulda been moved to the drama board even if i had originally posted it in the ny board... basically, i just wanted someone to confirm what i first saw that nite when it was hacked... didn't think it would start into this :( but some people are kinda havin fun with it :confused:

i hope that clears things up claire :)

-Daniela/LuNaSeA

That wasnt a jab at you my love. I was just pointin out that this was a non-drama thread, with concern for VIP. It got moved and Im guessing it was moved soon after sexybabydee posted her dribble.

Originally posted by cmb1975

That wasnt a jab at you my love. I was just pointin out that this was a non-drama thread, with concern for VIP. It got moved and Im guessing it was moved soon after sexybabydee posted her dribble.

:):D yeap, my bad-- i did originally post it in the ny board.. and i didn't realize that the mods. moved it .. lol, silly me.. ;)