Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the CHEESIEST track you ever liked???

spikesnj

Guest saleen351

sat afternoon I was on the beach drinking dollar drafts here in lauderdale... WEll I don't label any of my cds cause if I did I wouldn't play them... So I'm wasted and I pop in a random un labeled cd... and Diamonds came on.... Yo that track really ain't that bad... I was loving it... maybee the sun and beer were messing with me but its still phat.....

Originally posted by saleen351

sat afternoon I was on the beach drinking dollar drafts here in lauderdale... WEll I don't label any of my cds cause if I did I wouldn't play them... So I'm wasted and I pop in a random un labeled cd... and Diamonds came on.... Yo that track really ain't that bad... I was loving it... maybee the sun and beer were messing with me but its still phat.....

LOL that is the first track that came to my mind also :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . damnit brickhouse, you stole one of mine . . .

. . ummm. . . . i would have to say it's a toss up with Better Off Alone by Alice Deejay and Touch Me by Pilgrem State . . .

Haha Which one?

You know you do both Jay and Jane.

And don't tell me, Orlandoboy, that you didn't like the Infiniti remix of Sweet Dreams when it first came out....or even *GASP*, The Red Pill "Eat the red pill eat the blue pill" Buahahahaha!

Originally posted by djshaned

Derb...

I dont think Derb is cheesy at all.....it might be played to death, but we were all lovin it when it was new and didnt think it was cheese whatsoever

I cant wait for the tough guys to come out and say "I never liked Derb bla bla bla.....":rolleyes:

BG