Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Last Night

Last night was the celebration of DJ Peter Rauhofer's Birthday Party.Funky Green Dogs performed,singing there hits and 2 songs from there brand new cd.Peter played some sick twisted tracks,Kevin Aviance,well what can I say......he had on a pink outfit and fierce pumps,the performance of Alive was good,love the Junior remix.

Peter also played his latest produced track SHOW ME/Suzanne Palmer,different from Hide U.more like shes talking than singing.

The rest of evening/morning he played some old house tracks,I flipped when he played Sweet Pussie Pauline's Work This Pussy,I felt like he took me back in time of Sound Factory 1990.

Place was packed! and like no A/C mother og God it ws like a Sauna! but yet I'm there every Saturday....lol

Peace

Originally posted by roninmess

Whys it open on saturday, but closed teh night before?

You know I asked that same question Saturday afternoon.I saw the promoter John Blair last nite and I wanted to ask him but he extremely busy,but my guess is and I could be wrong Saturday is the only 100% Gay Saturday nite party.Guess Roxy can afford to close Friday.

But it would make sense to close both nights and speed up the process of the Phazon,yes?

Originally posted by anthony

Well Saturdays nite does out do Fridays.

:cool:

i believe it. thats why i rolled my eyes at whoever said fridays are packed.... i love vicious and roxy but comon.....even the biggest vicious fans cant deny that the place is dying on fridays... o well. bigger and better to come im sure when it re-opens... i hope vicious sticks around :tongue:

Peter fawkin nailed it this past Saturday. I got there late, around 4 and loved every second of it, till the end. Now, I'm not a Roxy regular at all, and haven't been to one of Peter's parties in a long, long, long time. But, i thought he was playing much harder, and darker, and twisted, than any dj I've ever heard at the Roxy on a Saturday night.

Is this normal for him???? I stopped going to that place a long time ago, because of the, in my opinion, wimpy, vocal, cheezy high energy style most of the jocks played there, and because the scene was so, so, cookie cutter.

Please someone.....fill me in. This past Saturday, I loved the crowd, the vibe, and like I said, Peter smacked my ass and then some. Would definately go back sooner, If I can expect the same experience. :D

Originally posted by boywondernyc

Peter fawkin nailed it this past Saturday. I got there late, around 4 and loved every second of it, till the end. Now, I'm not a Roxy regular at all, and haven't been to one of Peter's parties in a long, long, long time. But, i thought he was playing much harder, and darker, and twisted, than any dj I've ever heard at the Roxy on a Saturday night.

Is this normal for him???? I stopped going to that place a long time ago, because of the, in my opinion, wimpy, vocal, cheezy high energy style most of the jocks played there, and because the scene was so, so, cookie cutter.

Please someone.....fill me in. This past Saturday, I loved the crowd, the vibe, and like I said, Peter smacked my ass and then some. Would definately go back sooner, If I can expect the same experience. :D

I goto Roxy only when Pter is playing.this past Saturday was insane!