Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fliz77

Top 10 week of 4/28/02

Recommended Posts

Well now that there isnt a sticky...i'd still like to keep this goin...its fun and educational to see what everyones feelin...;)

Of course, being the lunatic that i am im gonna post 25!

If you dont like it..dont read it...if i slip an oldie in there, it happens! But please please lets keep it about the music!

Fliz

1. Anastacia-One Day in your life (Hex and quayle vox)

2. tiesto-643 (Loves on Fire) (Oliver Klein and Quivver mixes)

3. K Klass-Baby Wants to Ride (MASSIVE)

4. Warp Factor One-Locombo

5. Pimp-The Light (ATT mix)

6. Electronica-Burn Up

7. Mark Smile-Forever nice uplifting trance

8. Jones and Stephenson-The First Rebirth (Airwave mix)

9. Tiesto- In My Memory (Airwave mix and gabriel and Dresden mix)

10. Vargas feat Michelle Weeks-Stand up (Bini and Martini Dub)

11. Frasses friends-Something Like Dis (Dave Armstrong floor filla mix)

12. Hyperion-Heaven's Calling (Saeed and Palash)

13. Kansas-We Dont love (Jaimy and Kenny D mix)

14. M.B.G. Meets Dr. Feel X-Take a walk on the house side (Ambassador mix) SICK!! I have only an edit

15. The Groove feat Stacy-take Me Higher (Stefano Greppi mix)

16. Slacker-Looky Thing (A1 Eye Eye mix) AWESOME (finally leaked!)

17. Ultrafine-Kassso (Rovelli Attack mix and De stefani mix)

18. 770-Freed from Desire 2002 (CHEESE AT ITS BEST) nice remake

19. Team Factor feat kenny Bobien-It Feels Good (Lee-Cabrera "free America" mix)

20. Rhythm Gangsta-The Crowd Song (bassdrum gangsta mix (The one Danny T rocks)

21. Armin Van Buuren-The Sound of Goodbye (Rivera)

22. Snap-Rhythm is a dancer (Superchumbo)

23. Paulina Rubio-Dont say Goodbye (Rob Gerellini mix) Not bad...I WANT TINGO'S MIX)

24. Alex Gopher and Demon pres Wuz-Use Me (Vol 2 wuz me mix)

25. Solid Sessions-janeiro (P & K Vox) came out last year but new mixes on the way....

Well thats that....lets see some list people!!!!

Fliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out all of these jams

1.Solid Sessions- Janeiro (Rui Da Silva mix)

2.Foremost Poets- Moonraker (King Unique Mix)..bangin

3.Dino Lenny- I Feel Stereo (Behrouz Mix)

4.Adam Dived- Headfirst

5.Frank Maurel- Turn It Up

6.Phil Kieran- JUCIY

7.North Atlantic- Mind Filter (Trendroid Mix)

8.Nick Hook- Enhanced (Soul Mekanik mix)

9.Madrid Inc.- The Great Meeting

10.Dirty White Boy- Triple XXX Porn

OLD SCHOOL JAM OF THE DAY:

Santos- 3,2,1 FIRE!......this song is fucking amazing, if you never got it, go get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (available on AG)...fire fire....

dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spikesnj

Check out all of these jams

1.Solid Sessions- Janeiro (Rui Da Silva mix)

2.Foremost Poets- Moonraker (King Unique Mix)..bangin

3.Dino Lenny- I Feel Stereo (Behrouz Mix)

4.Adam Dived- Headfirst

5.Frank Maurel- Turn It Up

6.Phil Kieran- JUCIY

7.North Atlantic- Mind Filter (Trendroid Mix)

8.Nick Hook- Enhanced (Soul Mekanik mix)

9.Madrid Inc.- The Great Meeting

10.Dirty White Boy- Triple XXX Porn

OLD SCHOOL JAM OF THE DAY:

Santos- 3,2,1 FIRE!......this song is fucking amazing, if you never got it, go get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (available on AG)...fire fire....

dave

damn bro....we got very similar taste....

this is a combination of my last weeks list and the shit i am listening to right now...

VERY NICE:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by az-tec

damn bro....we got very similar taste....

this is a combination of my last weeks list and the shit i am listening to right now...

VERY NICE:cool:

thanx brotha....vinyl friday???? I went to Howells saturday, he was fucking amazing...what was that tribal track he played "please do not be alarmed remain calm, do not attempt to leave the dancefloor" very dark tribal stuff.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spikesnj

thanx brotha....vinyl friday???? I went to Howells saturday, he was fucking amazing...what was that tribal track he played "please do not be alarmed remain calm, do not attempt to leave the dancefloor" very dark tribal stuff.......

Thats Foremost Poet-Moonraker....I thought you had the "King Unique mix"??? :confused:

I've been looking for that mix forever...BTW, they are using their "Dirty" moniker for this one! Not sure what mix Howells played though...

Fliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djustinh

Fliz, you contribute alot of great stuff to this site, in all due respect, thank you.

im just gonna delete the other sticky/thread that i made! yours is up!

sorry about the other dillemas, enjoy! :)

:D :D :D :D

thx man! It's my pleasure...

Fliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fliz77

Thats Foremost Poet-Moonraker....I thought you had the "King Unique mix"??? :confused:

I've been looking for that mix forever...BTW, they are using their "Dirty" moniker for this one! Not sure what mix Howells played though...

Fliz

it wasnt moonraker that he played...it was the same guy...sayiing the same thing....... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. The Streets - Let's Push Things Forward [Locked On]

2. ??? - Woohah Remix [White]

3. 4 Vini feat. Elizabeth Troy - Forever Young (MJ Cole + Freq Nasty vs. Blim mixes) [botchit + Scarper]

4. Innocence Crew feat. Alex Charles - So Beautiful (Todd Edwards Mixes) [ECDJ]

5. Gypsy Sun - Home Computer [AD6]

6. Jasp 182 - Millennium Dawn [Mob]

7. Aphrodite - All Over Me (Freq Nasty Mix) [V2]

8. Objects - Lobster Boy/IRB-Side [badaboom]

9. Gowerz - Breakstep/True [CDR]

10. ILS - Requiem [iLS]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fliz77

Well now that there isnt a sticky...i'd still like to keep this goin...its fun and educational to see what everyones feelin...;)

Of course, being the lunatic that i am im gonna post 25!

If you dont like it..dont read it...if i slip an oldie in there, it happens! But please please lets keep it about the music!

Fliz

1. Anastacia-One Day in your life (Hex and quayle vox)

2. tiesto-643 (Loves on Fire) (Oliver Klein and Quivver mixes)

3. K Klass-Baby Wants to Ride (MASSIVE)

4. Warp Factor One-Locombo

5. Pimp-The Light (ATT mix)

6. Electronica-Burn Up

7. Mark Smile-Forever nice uplifting trance

8. Jones and Stephenson-The First Rebirth (Airwave mix)

9. Tiesto- In My Memory (Airwave mix and gabriel and Dresden mix)

10. Vargas feat Michelle Weeks-Stand up (Bini and Martini Dub)

11. Frasses friends-Something Like Dis (Dave Armstrong floor filla mix)

12. Hyperion-Heaven's Calling (Saeed and Palash)

13. Kansas-We Dont love (Jaimy and Kenny D mix)

14. M.B.G. Meets Dr. Feel X-Take a walk on the house side (Ambassador mix) SICK!! I have only an edit

15. The Groove feat Stacy-take Me Higher (Stefano Greppi mix)

16. Slacker-Looky Thing (A1 Eye Eye mix) AWESOME (finally leaked!)

17. Ultrafine-Kassso (Rovelli Attack mix and De stefani mix)

18. 770-Freed from Desire 2002 (CHEESE AT ITS BEST) nice remake

19. Team Factor feat kenny Bobien-It Feels Good (Lee-Cabrera "free America" mix)

20. Rhythm Gangsta-The Crowd Song (bassdrum gangsta mix (The one Danny T rocks)

21. Armin Van Buuren-The Sound of Goodbye (Rivera)

22. Snap-Rhythm is a dancer (Superchumbo)

23. Paulina Rubio-Dont say Goodbye (Rob Gerellini mix) Not bad...I WANT TINGO'S MIX)

24. Alex Gopher and Demon pres Wuz-Use Me (Vol 2 wuz me mix)

25. Solid Sessions-janeiro (P & K Vox) came out last year but new mixes on the way....

Well thats that....lets see some list people!!!!

Fliz

Dig your list fliz....I really like the Anastacia too...though I am a Hex fan, I have to say that the Almighty mix on this one is way better, more energy. Check it out if u haven't already...

Peaces, and keep your lists coming, they rock!

S DEE;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spikesnj

Check out all of these jams

1.Solid Sessions- Janeiro (Rui Da Silva mix)

2.Foremost Poets- Moonraker (King Unique Mix)..bangin

3.Dino Lenny- I Feel Stereo (Behrouz Mix)

4.Adam Dived- Headfirst

5.Frank Maurel- Turn It Up

6.Phil Kieran- JUCIY

7.North Atlantic- Mind Filter (Trendroid Mix)

8.Nick Hook- Enhanced (Soul Mekanik mix)

9.Madrid Inc.- The Great Meeting

10.Dirty White Boy- Triple XXX Porn

OLD SCHOOL JAM OF THE DAY:

Santos- 3,2,1 FIRE!......this song is fucking amazing, if you never got it, go get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (available on AG)...fire fire....

dave

alright Columbia.....try these on for size......

1. Wicked Phunker-Get Higher(The Doggy Dark Mix) bangerville, the wicked twisted mix is decent, this one takes the cake, the other has a sound that has been done many times before and ive had it up to here with that sound.....:cool: still 2 good mixes

2. Opus 3-Another Fine Day(D Ramirez Mix) i still am in love with Miss Jane's voice, I want her to sing me to sleep :grin3:

3. Guy Gerber and Sahar Z-Kenny's Back(Mike Monday) not too bad, id rock out to this

4. Mekong-Love Somebody(Mid Atlantic Science Remix) id def rock out to this, phat samples in it

5. D Ramirez-Bounce Your DJ may not be that good in others eyes, but this song hits hard, and moves crowds, end of story, D Ramirez has sick bass lines

6. Dallas Kiss-Revelation Im not too crazy about it overall, its good, but the buildup i loveeeeeeeeee, actually, now that im listening to it, i like it ;)

7. Solid Sessions-Janeiro(Rui Da Silva) i like Spikes, i like, is there only a 4:38 out there?

Das ittt Kidddds....... U Turn Me.....Byron.....heard it this weekend, when u here this, guidos come a dancin and nerds go a runnin.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spikesnj

it wasnt moonraker that he played...it was the same guy...sayiing the same thing....... :)

there is a moonraker accapella that has been around forever...many, many djs have been using that in their sets

as far as Solid Sessions - Janeiro, the only new mix I know of now is James Holden's...Rui da Silva, Lemon 8, and Subtech mixes came out about a year ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vlock942

there is a moonraker accapella that has been around forever...many, many djs have been using that in their sets

as far as Solid Sessions - Janeiro, the only new mix I know of now is James Holden's...Rui da Silva, Lemon 8, and Subtech mixes came out about a year ago

You're absolutely right about the Moonraker accapella, however, there is a NEW mix of the song by King Unique using their "dirty" moniker. As far as Janeiro, there are many more mixes than those you've listed. In addition to the new Holden mix there is also a new Armin Van Buuren trance mix (Only the radio rip is on AG). My fav mix is still the pronti and K (cant spell the other guys last name) vocal mix...puts me in a chill summer mood!

Fliz :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigst79

hey fliz77...like only two of those songs you've listed are on audiogalaxy

Many others on their should be available too...if they are not than i apologize!

Fliz :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

its an acapella

BG

lol u gotta be kidding me..........LIKE I DIDNT KNOW THAT......but I've heard 2 DJ's play the same song w/the same "accapella"...so Im wondering if its part of the song......most of you people were NOT at danny howells so you would not be able to confirm this.....

peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×