Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wise words from the Sage Rizzo.

rizzo

Ok kids, after browsing thru the plethora of shit posted here its quite apparent that 99% of you are the lowlife nerd/fugly herb populous.

A few things back up this thesis. First off after viewing most of your pictures its quite clear your the group who stands near the walls, with your stoli in hand browsing the club scene. Not one person Ive seen guy or girl struck me as "wow, id like to buy [insert gender here] a drink". Not ONE.

Next. 95% of the posts here sex related are thought up of. Its a fathom pretty much of your imagination. Simple math, combining your looks + sex = not applicable. Why not just save your bullshit stories, keep them to yourself, and pimp in real life. Why parade on a INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD, with your ficticious tales of oral extraveganzas and mass handjob groups. We all know the guys here end up with a giant mazolla pull party on Saturday nights.

The next thing I've noticed is the "bonding" this INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD has created. Friendships, "CREWS" and "Club Invasions" have happened. Were your lives really that miserable that you had to resort to signing online and looking for other ugly miserable hobbits to unite and hit shitty Bridge and Tunnle drug cespool clubs? "YoYoyYO, VYNIL HERE WE COME!" "THE CP CREW IS ROLLING DEEP" Funny thing is SoundFactory, Exit, and Vinyl are the only venues that would allow lowlifes like you in.

Fianally, I love how people use "Post Counts" as come backs. "HEY DOOD, YOU GOT ONLY 50 POSTS NOOBIE, YOU DONT SAY SHIT NOW YA HEARD?". If someone imputs anything negative and has below 105030 posts its automatically a imposter, or a nobody newbie. I guess you have to show how much of a looser and Message board Troll you are inorder to have a word in.

Solution: Act like yourselfs, cut the NwO WWF parody crew shit out, all the false sex stories and "i wish this happened to me", realize who you are and where you belong, and take it from there. You will benifit from it far greater then uniting behind the keyboard in your sub-culture.

Rizzo

GoYou.gif

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. Can I join the uber cool avatar.php?userid=85450&dateline=1018758106? I know I have class, dont live in Jersey, and try to stay away from Teen night, grimey drug pits like Roxy and Vinyl. But gimme a chance Ronin! I can grow a unibrow just like you and work on the whole "Woodland elf" look! Ill also dedicate a portion of my life to WWF!! Hulkamania right dude?? We can all dance on the stage while everyone laughs at us and throws drinks on our sleeveless A/X tops!

Originally posted by rizzo

exactly. Can I join the uber cool avatar.php?userid=85450&dateline=1018758106? I know I have class, dont live in Jersey, and try to stay away from Teen night, grimey drug pits like Roxy and Vinyl. But gimme a chance Ronin! I can grow a unibrow just like you and work on the whole "Woodland elf" look! Ill also dedicate a portion of my life to WWF!! Hulkamania right dude?? We can all dance on the stage while everyone laughs at us and throws drinks on our sleeveless A/X tops!

:laugh: Vicious gave us those shirts, so don't cry. Roxy is faaaaaar from a drug pit. Thats why its like closed at 5am cause it's a drinking crowd. Vinyl yeah, lots of drugs, but has the best music in NYC. And I fuckin forgot to pluck that damn unibrow. Damn. Next time before I go out I'll attend to that. I cant stand Hulk hogan.... when I was little yeah he was the man.... but its all about HHH bro.:blank:

Vicious gave us those shirts, so don't cry

I dont even know what the hell your talking about, but you prove my point exactly. Im sure that "Vicious's" shirt isnt the lone sleeveless you've got in your closet kid.

Roxy is faaaaaar from a drug pit. Thats why its like closed at 5am cause it's a drinking crowd.

Roxy caters 99% to the Bridge and Tunnel trash. More bullshit New Jersey ID's are let in there then god knows where else. Any pimple faced kid sporting his skin tight black shirt/grey slacks/kennith cole buckle shoes or Dep level 10, New York Yankee chain toting, wifebeater with versace slack combo can get in. These places are the only spots that will graciously open doors to a 10 man B&T sausage batallion.

Vinyl yeah, lots of drugs, but has the best music in NYC.
Vinyl will be closing soon because of that and other reasons. OH NO!! NO MORE KETAMINE AND TENEGILA!!! :(

And I fuckin forgot to pluck that damn unibrow. Damn. Next time before I go out I'll attend to that. I cant stand Hulk hogan.... when I was little yeah he was the man.... but its all about HHH bro.

Wonderful way to try and cover it all up, buy "jokingly going along with it". We must move our horde of CP toolbox's to SoundFactory next! And set up our STAGE CREW roots there Captain Unibrow.

:laugh: :laugh:

...thanks that really made my day today but there are still a few things I want to say.

Although I think that some of the content might well be true, some of your reasoning just doesn't add up.

If you truly believe that only the beautiful people are having sex (and I'm not making any judgement on people's appearance here)...than half of the earth's population shouldn't exist...and please forgive me, but with all these obese Amerians... there shouldn't be much going on in this country.

Anyway, that statement being left alone...there is one thing that I find really sad....that you don't have the backbone of posting this under your real cp name. Sorry, but as I think that a lot of your analysis is pretty true...I don't believe that you've realized all that in a few days only.

If you are truly above all of this....you wouldn't hide behind a fake name....that puts you, actually, on the same sad level as some of the people you attacked.

I've said things that don't necessary catapult me on to the "most liked person on cp" but at least I say them with my name and don't hide anything....if you would have done this and would have maybe used a little less insulting way....damn, you would be my hero of the day :cool:

Originally posted by legend38

Dude who the fuck are you and why are you so angry?

Looks like Ronin's right testicle finally speaks out. Does it really matter who I am? Im Rizzo. I'm not angry, just pointing out the obvious because nobody else will.

Originally posted by flying_high

if you would have done this and would have maybe used a little less insulting way....damn, you would be my hero of the day.

This is my real name, been reading as a guest untill the gheyness rose to an ultimate maximum. As for who am I? I work doors at several top spots.

Originally posted by junior0320

YOU OBVIOUSLY SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME AT HOME ALL ALONE IN YOUR BASEMENT, DONT YOU? :D

I'm glad one of the Bridge and Tunnel sewer trash would speak out. Please stay over on your side and goto Hunkabunka or Vinny and Tony's Discoteque. You pollute our fresh manhattan air with Dep, Ice Spiker, or whatever the hell you trash load by the gallon onto your massive cranium. You bring the most trashy, fake tan, fake eyes, fake ... everthing dirty females looking to boogy down with Pauly the Wifebeater and Vinny Slick Back Hair @ Roxy on Friday. With fake NJ ID in hand, Jessie the DSL lipped whore on arm, and a ticket stub from the train or Peter Pan busride, you ship over more trash then we can handle. I reccomend people goto Roxy for one night just to laugh at the garbage thats inside.

Originally posted by rizzo

Keep copying me Sir Ronin of Thickbrows.

Funny how this is the only thing you can say about me. I don't give a fuck what my eyebrows look like, or else I'd be superficial and go and get them waxed. I don't need to do it to get women or anything. So continue to make your weak comebacks.

surveystfu.jpg

whoopdeefuckingdo.gif

You raided my site and are copying my style!! Nice.

Your massive garden bush like eyebrows are just the teaser. The fact that your an "adult" <--- questionable, and watch toothless rednecks in spandex run around and bodyslam eachother as entertainment isnt something to be proud of. The fact that you named your "real life / Club planet hardcore crew" after a NWO group is even sadder! Shit guys, make room on the Roxy line for the NEW MATRIX ORDER!. They got mad pull yo , free drink bands!!". The fact that you look like Zelda from that Nintendo game also doesnt make your resume for females a good one.

dude-owned.jpg

Rizzo= losing friends, gaining enemies by the second

Ronin= crackin me up with all those pics :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And Rizz... no matter what u say, you probably will NEVER show your face at a club, b/c you KNOW your words are foul on here, and you probably dance like PeeWee Herman anywho

:tongue: