Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wise words from the Sage Rizzo.

rizzo

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zlatang

:D look, here's mr. cleverness talking....wow what a post...how original!!! we are all so impressed by your wisdom!

Interesting...I'm not clever because I don't do coke or shiff lines or shit like that and you are because you do??

Please pray that if you marry and have kids that they don't come out retarded because of the ABUSE you put your body through.

But you might be invincible...who the hell knows.

And please don't ever question my intellect because you will never, ever be on my level.

What a waste of life you are

Originally posted by spragga25

Interesting...I'm not clever because I don't do coke or shiff lines or shit like that and you are because you do??

Please pray that if you marry and have kids that they don't come out retarded because of the ABUSE you put your body through.

But you might be invincible...who the hell knows.

And please don't ever question my intellect because you will never, ever be on my level.

What a waste of life you are

i didn't say you were not clever because you don't do coke....why would i say that? i merely commented on the lack of any interesting info in your last post.

i won't marry and have kids, so please don't worry about that! am i sensing an online (as opposed to TV) evangelism here in the phrase 'abuse the body?' [LOL sage spragga!!] perhaps we can all join you and sing it along? having said this, i conclude that i indeed will never be on *your level*, whatever that level is. and i'm happy because of it.

even if i were a waste of life, (and unlike you i have no problem with you saying that, because i couldn't care less what you think) that is only my problem, and nothing for you to get upset about dear. you have your own life to consider -- at least i hope so.

Props to Rizzo on a great thread...

That is, of course, until Reverend Spragga joined in and did what he does best...tried to grab the spotlight by changing the subject with his mindless babble and witless tough talk.

Come to think of it, he's also good at trying to entice EVERY female on this bored with his tired "nipple game" invites and old man references.

However, we shall save the Spragga bitch slap thread for another time... for this is Rizzo's masterpiece.

Carry on.

Originally posted by cdeep

That is, of course, until Reverend Spragga joined in and did what he does best...tried to grab the spotlight by changing the subject with his mindless babble and witless tough talk.

Come to think of it, he's also good at trying to entice EVERY female on this bored with his tired "nipple game" invites and old man references.

However, we shall save the Spragga bitch slap thread for another time... for this is Rizzo's masterpiece.

Carry on.

yes...we are all waiting to hear more from rizzo.....and less from you-know-who :laugh: :laugh:

Carry on.

And YOU are kid?

It's good to see that you follow my escapades - seems like the only thing you revere is ME! And when did I talk tough here?...until now...cause I'm about to - it's sooo funny how little kids/bitches/crackheads like you talk shit through a board - what if I did call you out - would you be a man and fight....HELL NO! What if I searched your files - find out which clubs you hang at and come find you...would you talk tough then? Doubt it kid - talk your shit if you want, but I know you ain't got the sack to back any of your stuff up....keep on typing behind that computer with your tail between your legs...slit.

Must be the dope that's making you act tough on the computer....Kids these days.

And YOU are kid?

It's good to see that you follow my escapades - seems like the only thing you revere is ME! And when did I talk tough here?...until now...cause I'm about to - it's sooo funny how little kids/bitches/crackheads like you talk shit through a board - what if I did call you out - would you be a man and fight....HELL NO! What if I searched your files - find out which clubs you hang at and come find you...would you talk tough then? Doubt it kid - talk your shit if you want, but I know you ain't got the sack to back any of your stuff up....keep on typing behind that computer with your tail between your legs...slit.

Must be the dope that's making you act tough on the computer....Kids these days.

:rolleyes:

bsmeter.gif

Congrats, YOU WIN the award!!!

attachment.php?postid=817725

It's good to see that you follow my escapades - seems like the only thing you revere is ME! - it's sooo funny how little kids/bitches/crackheads like you talk shit through a board - what if I did call you out - would you be a man and fight....HELL NO! What if I searched your files - find out which clubs you hang at and come find you...would you talk tough then

There you go proving my point. Right away with the threat of physical violence...getting all worked up and looking like a fool.

I was merely stating what others have no doubt thought about at one time or another...that you're a thread killer. Follow your escapades? Hardly, son. No need to. You pop up in just about every thread with your weak come on lines and sad tales of old age.

No need to search my files. I'm around. Usually can be found at the back bar on Factory's dance floor. I'm the one wearing a Spragga's a Tool shirt.

There you go proving my point. Right away with the threat of physical violence...getting all worked up and looking like a fool.

I was merely stating what others have no doubt thought about at one time or another...that you're a thread killer. Follow your escapades? Hardly, son. No need to. You pop up in just about every thread with your weak come on lines and sad tales of old age.

No need to search my files. I'm around. Usually can be found at the back bar on Factory's dance floor. I'm the one wearing a Spragga's a Tool shirt.

I rest my case...go play with the little kiddies...so spineless that it's funny - sad in your case...funny in mine.

Do a line for me at factory...kid

...why *certain* ppl here have this age issue. i mean, what makes a person feel good when calling someone a 'kid'? 'age before beauty' -- indeed, when waiting in line at the hospital, but NOT when clubbing.

it also makes the criticiser of the kids appear as super-conservative and old-fashioned. so yester-century! "these kids nowadays" -- as if that old, wise, (and probbaly by now -- big and fat) hermit-like person was never young him/herself. and i believe he wasn't! he was probably stuck in some kind of moralising world of his own....

:tongue:

i totally agree. and how can one be violent and maintain a preeching tone at the same time? a really strange combo....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by zlatang

...why *certain* ppl here have this age issue. i mean, what makes a person feel good when calling someone a 'kid'? 'age before beauty' -- indeed, when waiting in line at the hospital, but NOT when clubbing.

it also makes the criticiser of the kids appear as super-conservative and old-fashioned. so yester-century! "these kids nowadays" -- as if that old, wise, (and probbaly by now -- big and fat) hermit-like person was never young him/herself. and i believe he wasn't! he was probably stuck in some kind of moralising world of his own....

:tongue:

that's it kid - I'm big and fat - nailed it right on the head

yawn