Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

how to keep from getting sick?

Recommended Posts

i feel like i'm starting to get ill. and i REALLY do not want to get sick. what to do? i popped 2 tylenol this morning. i suppose y'all are going to tell me to get ichinacea (sp?) i've tried it before and it didn't seem to work. i got plenty of sleep last night and i'm not going to the gym today to give my body a rest. what to do???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

i feel like i'm starting to get ill. and i REALLY do not want to get sick. what to do? i popped 2 tylenol this morning. i suppose y'all are going to tell me to get ichinacea (sp?) i've tried it before and it didn't seem to work. i got plenty of sleep last night and i'm not going to the gym today to give my body a rest. what to do???

Funny, cause I work up this morning feeling like complete ass, and I still feel like shit, and I too am staying out of the gym today and trying to put as much water and apple juic in my body as I can to fluch out whateve toxins are making me ill. I don't know what brought this on cause I have been resting and working out often now, and have actually started to eat somewhat healthy again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think the body needs to get sick every once in a while as a means to expell all th toxins out of your body. drink lots of liquids, eat well, take some tylenol or nite-quil and see what happens. unless its the beggining of an infection it should pass in a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

I woke up feeling horrible, too. More horrible than I usually do after the weekend.

i was feeling bad befor ethe weekend, i think the :roll::screwy: might have helped...hmm..i might need to do some research on this and ask the feds for fundage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

I've heard people say that rolling a lot can have an impact on one's immune system.

that why we need real concrete evidence, to separate fact from fiction...we need to do research on this!....i'm thinking of asking for 120 mil. 'cos we need lots of :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wideskies

heard people say? for goodness's sake, who's had strep like every month this winter? *eyeroll*

actually, i've heard the same. I mean, it makes sense if you think about it. It goes the same for just about every drug user you know, not just the people who partake of E.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're already feeling sick, it's too late for echinacea, vitamin c or zinc. Those are preventatives. Try lots of fluids, especially plain old water. Unless you're really not up for it, you might want to try the gym. Sometimes a good workout will help boost your immune system. Then follow that with lots of sleep.

Good luck!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

Funny, cause I work up this morning feeling like complete ass, and I still feel like shit, and I too am staying out of the gym today and trying to put as much water and apple juic in my body as I can to fluch out whateve toxins are making me ill. I don't know what brought this on cause I have been resting and working out often now, and have actually started to eat somewhat healthy again.

It's also affecting your ability to spell :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

i feel better, now that i've gone out shopping and had 2 slurpees:D

oooo, bad move millie. Not only are slurpeeds bad for you but it can also make you fat. Say good by to your thighs:tongue:

Sopha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Funny, cause I work up this morning feeling like complete ass, and I still feel like shit, and I too am staying out of the gym today and trying to put as much water and apple juic in my body as I can to fluch out whateve toxins are making me ill. I don't know what brought this on cause I have been resting and working out often now, and have actually started to eat somewhat healthy again.

too much apple juice can make you sick as well. you're just fucked running thats all that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nourishment

Slurpees are the cure for what ails you...even a crappy day, even in the dead of winter.

The only bad thing is the posibility of all four flavor choices sucking ass.

I'm partial to the peach, myself.

I must say, I grew up thinking the Coca Cola flavored slurpee sucked major portions of ass, but after Millie showed me the correct way to pour it, I find these days that all other flavors taste like absolute crap. I tried the peach, and although it was ok, it was way too sweet to drink a whole super big gulp worth. I tried the cherry mountain dew or whatever it was, and I almost vomited because my mouth was puckering from the horrendous flavor. Coke is it. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo

a clean healthy lifestyle, but thats no fun at all. hey millie, i'll post your pics today at around 4. when i get home, cool? cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You used to bwe able to get Coke and Sprite and Minute Maid flavors and now they've got Pepsi and Mountain Dew Red (blech!) and some sort of weird berry flavor with a photo of the Rock on it.

It's like the world stopped making sense or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nourishment

You used to bwe able to get Coke and Sprite and Minute Maid flavors and now they've got Pepsi and Mountain Dew Red (blech!) and some sort of weird berry flavor with a photo of the Rock on it.

It's like the world stopped making sense or something.

Sweet. I like the Rock! I'll buy anything he markets! But all the other flavors can suck my balls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×