Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
lc019

ATTN ALL news about Myke o

Originally posted by knuckles

Anynody who knos Myke o will know exactly what i am Talking about

you must really jock this kids cock.... you spend alot of time talking about him..... maybe its you have a secret crush on him?? haha what a clown this knuckles character is... lol

:cool:

I know Myke, and I have had the priviledge to work with him numerous times. He is always very profressional, proactive and prompt, and I would work with him again at any opportunity. He keeps his word and gets things done. I am not so sure about the reputation of knuckles promos on the other hand. Just a little tip, btw - Myke will be running another party elsewhere, at a classier venue, where his quality and style will be more fitting. I wish him all the best.

ADN

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I know Myke, and I have had the priviledge to work with him numerous times. He is always very profressional, proactive and prompt, and I would work with him again at any opportunity. He keeps his word and gets things done. I am not so sure about the reputation of knuckles promos on the other hand. Just a little tip, btw - Myke will be running another party elsewhere, at a classier venue, where his quality and style will be more fitting. I wish him all the best.

ADN

~~~ i agree....i've dealt with him a number of times and when it comes down to business he is very professional and polite unlike ur team or maybe even u who tries to give me reduced admission tickets in clubs even after i repeatedly told the person that i am a promoter!!!:mad: