Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Review Of Saleena351

iggy23

FIRST OFF I WANT TO START OFF BY EXPLAINING TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD WHAT A MORON YOU REALLY ARE. THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THA T YOU ARE A MORON:

1. YOU SAY THE SOUND SYSTEM @ LIQUID SUCKS BIG TIME.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SOUND INSTALLATION COMPANY YOU WORK FOR OR WHAT SOUND MANUFACTURING COMPANY YOU WORK FOR, BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO EAR FOR QUALITY SOUND OR QUALITY MUSIC.

2. YOU SAY THE OWNERS ARE CHEAP.

WHAT CLUB AGAIN DID YOU SAY YOU OWNED OR INVESTED IN SO THAT WE CAN BE BLESSED WITH YOUR VALUABLE OPPINION ON RENOVATIONS DONE TO LIQUID.(PRODUCTION,SOUND, LIGHTING ETC.....

3. YOU SAY NYC THIS AND NYC THAT.

IF YOUR SO MISERABLE IN FLA WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING HERE.

4. YOU SAY WHO DID EDGAR V KNOW TO GET THIS JOB.

ONCE AGAIN HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PART OF THE CLUB SCENE HERE IN MIAMI ? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST THREE YEARS. LET ME GUESS THE GREAT NYC OR NJ AREA RIGHT. OBVIOUSLIF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF EDGAR V AND HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS HERE IN MIAMI & ALL OVER TH US, EUROPE & SOUTH AMERICA YOU'VE DEFINETELY HAD YOUR HEAD UP YOUR A**.

5. YOU SAID I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DJ IGGY OPENED UP FOR EDGARV.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE TIME SLOTS FOR LAST SAT.

10-12 DJ SAMMY O

12-2 DJ GEORGE ALVARADO

2-5 IT WAS ME (DJ IGGY)

6. YOU SAY THE DJ HAD NO SKILLS JUST BEATMATCHING.

ONCE AGAIN WHAT CLUBS HAVE YOU PLAYED AT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO NAME SOME OF THEM & WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCE DJING IN THE MIAMI CLUB SCENE. YOU OBVIOSLY WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT DJING SKILLS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY.

7. YOU SAY THERE WAS NO ENERGY.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIQUID YOU WHERE AT BECAUSE THAT PLACE WAS PACKED WITH ALOT OF PEOPLEDANCING & HAVING A GREAT TIME.

8. DJ IGGY PLAYED EXPLORATION OF SPACE WHAT IS IT THE YEAR

2000 AGAIN.

IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE THAT GEORGE AVARADO PLAYED THAT TRACK & IT HAPPENED TO BE NEW REMIXES OF THAT TRACK, BUT I FORGOT YOUR HEAD HAS BEEN STUCK IN A DARK SMELLY PLACE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS!!

9. YOU SAID KNOW I KNOW WHY EDGAR V WAS FIRED FROM SPACE BECAUSE HIS MUSIC SUCKS!!

IF YOU WERE A LITTLE BIT SMARTER YOU'D BE A THUMBNAIL. EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE EDGAR V & SPACE ISSUE KNOWS THAT IT DEFINETELY WASN'T ABOUT THE MUSIC. ONCE AGAIN YOU'VE PROVEN YOUR VAST INTELECT.

9. YOU SAID THAT I(DJ IGGY) WAS A CD DJ.

AGAIN I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIQUID YOUR WHERE @ SAT BUT I WAS PLAYING RECORDS AS WELL AS CD'S. THE CD'S I WAS

PLAYING WERE UNRELEASED TRACKS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PRESSED TO RECORD YET.IM SORRY FOR PLAYING NEWER MUSIC THAN YOUR USED TO.

MAYBE NEXT TIME ILL PLAY ALICE DEEJAY FOR YOU.

10. YOU SAY THAT RESSURECTION'S PPK WAS PLAYED TWICE.

WHAT LIQUID WHERE YOU AT BECAUSE I DIDN'T PLAY IT. GEORGE PLAYED IT AND HE DIDN'T PLAY THE VERSION ON THE RADIO HE PLAYED A NEW REMIX. AGAIN IF IT ISN'T AYLA OR ALICE DEEJAY YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT EITHER.

11. YOU SAID EDGAR & IGGY LOOK ALIKE.

IM NOT GOING TO ANSWER THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT WE LOOK LIKE. MORON!!

SO FINALLY I THINK THAT YOU REALLY SHOULD'T BLESS US CLUBPLANET MEMBERS WITH YOUR VALUED REVIEWS OF CLUBS,DJ'S,CLUBOWNERS & THE WHOLE DANCE SCENE IN GENERAL BECAUSE FROM WHERE I STAND AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE SCENE ETC.....

WE REALLY DONT GIVE A F**K YOU JACKA**.

YOUR FREIND

DJ IGGY

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by iggy23

FIRST OFF I WANT TO START OFF BY EXPLAINING TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD WHAT A MORON YOU REALLY ARE. THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THA T YOU ARE A MORON:

1. YOU SAY THE SOUND SYSTEM @ LIQUID SUCKS BIG TIME.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SOUND INSTALLATION COMPANY YOU WORK FOR OR WHAT SOUND MANUFACTURING COMPANY YOU WORK FOR, BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO EAR FOR QUALITY SOUND OR QUALITY MUSIC.

2. YOU SAY THE OWNERS ARE CHEAP.

WHAT CLUB AGAIN DID YOU SAY YOU OWNED OR INVESTED IN SO THAT WE CAN BE BLESSED WITH YOUR VALUABLE OPPINION ON RENOVATIONS DONE TO LIQUID.(PRODUCTION,SOUND, LIGHTING ETC.....

3. YOU SAY NYC THIS AND NYC THAT.

IF YOUR SO MISERABLE IN FLA WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING HERE.

4. YOU SAY WHO DID EDGAR V KNOW TO GET THIS JOB.

ONCE AGAIN HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PART OF THE CLUB SCENE HERE IN MIAMI ? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST THREE YEARS. LET ME GUESS THE GREAT NYC OR NJ AREA RIGHT. OBVIOUSLIF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF EDGAR V AND HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS HERE IN MIAMI & ALL OVER TH US, EUROPE & SOUTH AMERICA YOU'VE DEFINETELY HAD YOUR HEAD UP YOUR A**.

5. YOU SAID I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DJ IGGY OPENED UP FOR EDGARV.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE TIME SLOTS FOR LAST SAT.

10-12 DJ SAMMY O

12-2 DJ GEORGE ALVARADO

2-5 IT WAS ME (DJ IGGY)

6. YOU SAY THE DJ HAD NO SKILLS JUST BEATMATCHING.

ONCE AGAIN WHAT CLUBS HAVE YOU PLAYED AT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO NAME SOME OF THEM & WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCE DJING IN THE MIAMI CLUB SCENE. YOU OBVIOSLY WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT DJING SKILLS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY.

7. YOU SAY THERE WAS NO ENERGY.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIQUID YOU WHERE AT BECAUSE THAT PLACE WAS PACKED WITH ALOT OF PEOPLEDANCING & HAVING A GREAT TIME.

8. DJ IGGY PLAYED EXPLORATION OF SPACE WHAT IS IT THE YEAR

2000 AGAIN.

IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE THAT GEORGE AVARADO PLAYED THAT TRACK & IT HAPPENED TO BE NEW REMIXES OF THAT TRACK, BUT I FORGOT YOUR HEAD HAS BEEN STUCK IN A DARK SMELLY PLACE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS!!

9. YOU SAID KNOW I KNOW WHY EDGAR V WAS FIRED FROM SPACE BECAUSE HIS MUSIC SUCKS!!

IF YOU WERE A LITTLE BIT SMARTER YOU'D BE A THUMBNAIL. EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE EDGAR V & SPACE ISSUE KNOWS THAT IT DEFINETELY WASN'T ABOUT THE MUSIC. ONCE AGAIN YOU'VE PROVEN YOUR VAST INTELECT.

9. YOU SAID THAT I(DJ IGGY) WAS A CD DJ.

AGAIN I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIQUID YOUR WHERE @ SAT BUT I WAS PLAYING RECORDS AS WELL AS CD'S. THE CD'S I WAS

PLAYING WERE UNRELEASED TRACKS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PRESSED TO RECORD YET.IM SORRY FOR PLAYING NEWER MUSIC THAN YOUR USED TO.

MAYBE NEXT TIME ILL PLAY ALICE DEEJAY FOR YOU.

10. YOU SAY THAT RESSURECTION'S PPK WAS PLAYED TWICE.

WHAT LIQUID WHERE YOU AT BECAUSE I DIDN'T PLAY IT. GEORGE PLAYED IT AND HE DIDN'T PLAY THE VERSION ON THE RADIO HE PLAYED A NEW REMIX. AGAIN IF IT ISN'T AYLA OR ALICE DEEJAY YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT EITHER.

11. YOU SAID EDGAR & IGGY LOOK ALIKE.

IM NOT GOING TO ANSWER THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT WE LOOK LIKE. MORON!!

SO FINALLY I THINK THAT YOU REALLY SHOULD'T BLESS US CLUBPLANET MEMBERS WITH YOUR VALUED REVIEWS OF CLUBS,DJ'S,CLUBOWNERS & THE WHOLE DANCE SCENE IN GENERAL BECAUSE FROM WHERE I STAND AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE SCENE ETC.....

WE REALLY DONT GIVE A F**K YOU JACKA**.

YOUR FREIND

DJ IGGY

PPK WAS PLAYED TWICE YOU IDIOTS DIDN'T TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT PLAYLISTS... ROOKIES.... PLUS THE TRACK IS OLDDDDDDDDDD NEW MIX OR NOT ITS A RADIO CHEESE TRACK... YEA THROW THE SYNTHS DOWN ON A BEAT THATS OK, BUT YOU GUYS PLAYED IT STRAIGHT THREW...

A LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE REAL DJS DON'T POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS.... and real djs dont' have DJ in front of their names any more.... :blown:

please read this thread by the way....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94580

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sunnyhost

Sheesh...I really can't stand this kid (Saleen)!

you cant' stand me cause I'm different and I expect a little more out of my 20 dollar cover charge... should i bow down and just let things be? Nope, thats what cp is for, give us little people a forum... agree with my tastes or style or not its great to voice opinons and its nice to see that the club owner responded... Obviously he cares and that is at least a start.... some times the status quo has to go...... and that means these djs have to stop being lazy and friends have to stop hooking friends up with djing jobs... its fucking up the scene...

you cant' stand me cause I'm different and I expect a little more out of my 20 dollar cover charge... should i bow down and just let things be? Nope, thats what cp is for, give us little people a forum... agree with my tastes or style or not its great to voice opinons and its nice to see that the club owner responded... Obviously he cares and that is at least a start.... some times the status quo has to go...... and that means these djs have to stop being lazy and friends have to stop hooking friends up with djing jobs... its fucking up the scene...

Your constant negativity is truly starting too make me sick:puke:

... Obviously he cares and that is at least a start.... some times the status quo has to go...... and that means these djs have to stop being lazy and friends have to stop hooking friends up with djing jobs... its fucking up the scene...

You know what i actually agree with a few of the points you've brought up...I just think its your know it all attitude that f**ks it up...It like you walk into some of these places with a preconceived notion of how things "should be"... Instead of an openmind... You've been to how many clubs in miami already???

You already graced us with your "educated review" How about you do little research .... Instead of just blabbbbing....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

The King of Klubland has to pay cover? :eek:

What next, they'll dig up Jimmy Hoffa in the Everglades?

Idiot.... Jimmy Hoffa is buried under Giants Stadium....:blown:

First of all let me start with how my night was @ Liquids...... Get there around 12:45 am and didnt know what to expect but unlike others ( not going to say ne names) I go out with a positive attitude,walk in and had to tour the club and liked what i saw,and on the dance floor everyone was f--king jumping up and down having a great time.I loved the music especially THE OLD SCHOOL JAMS IN DIFFERENT MIXES that really was off the chain.Brought back memories.

The light system was cool as hell a lil bright but cool with me.The sound system to me was great and loud as f--k ! I also saw that you (saleen) even worry about how ppl were dressed,ex,with armani shirts the dancers etc..geesh whos gives a fuck you think ppl give a dam about what you think how they dress?? Dont go to SPACE with that attitude for the reason i dont wanna come in here the next day and read your NEGATIVE REVIEWS.

The only thing i would agree wit you on is that there were more guys then females,and the temperture,and thats it.But thats not going to keep me from having a good time....

Dj Iggy the music was good dont let ppl like this get to you !!!!

Hey,if it doesn't kill you,it'll only make you stronger.