Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About Sex Toys - what they are and how to use them

marcid21

Ben Wa Balls This device, which originated in the orient, consists of a set of two metal balls. One is solid and is placed in the vagina near the cervix; the other one is partially filled with mercury and is also placed in the vagina, near the first one. Any movement causes the mercury filled ball to hit the deeper one, spreading vibrations through the vaginal area. Women primarily use them on their own, but they can also be incorporated into sexual activity with a partner.

Cock Rings A cock ring is a metal, leather, or rubber ring-shaped device, usually from 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter. The testicles and the erect penis are slipped through the ring, which fits tightly, putting pressure on the dorsal vein of the penis. The idea is that the cock ring will keep the blood that has engorged the penis from flowing out. The man will therefore retain his erection longer and, theoretically, be able to prolong his sexual activity. Some men also wear cock rings when they want their genitals to look larger under their pants. Proper fit is important so that the penis and testicles do not get bruised. Caution is needed not to wear the rings too tightly or for an extended period of time, since they act as a tourniquet limiting blood flow and can cause severe damage to the genitals.

Erotic Creams, Lotions and Oils These come in various scents and flavors and are primarily designed to make caressing and massage more sensuous, though some are used as lubricants for intercourse. The sensations and scents of creams, lotions and oils on the skin can be arousing for some people. The flavor of the cream or oil is often important for couples who want to have oral sex or like to kiss their partner's body all over.

French TicklersFrench ticklers are devices that fit over the penis and are designed to tickle and increase sensation in the vagina during intercourse. These devices are pre-shaped (unlike condoms, which come rolled up) and their surfaces are equipped with ridges and small probes. French ticklers can be reused after thorough washing. It is important to note that while they fit over the penis in a fashion similar to condoms, they are NOT birth control devices

Leather Garments and Accessories Leather has a distinctly erotic appeal for some people. It is a common element in sadomasochistic (S&M) fantasies used to express dominance . Some people get excited if threatened by someone who is clothed in leather or who is using leather implements. The dominant person (sadist) in these scenarios also usually derives pleasure from the wearing or use of leather. Leather is also used in bondage and discipline (B&D) in the form of harnesses or straps.

Masturbators These are devices with soft, usually latex sleeves, often designed to resemble the female vagina, into which a man can place his erect penis. If this sexual aid is an electrically or battery powered model, it can be controlled by the user to operate at varying desired speeds to create a rhythmic motion, stimulating the man to reach orgasm and ejaculate.

Penis Extenders A penis extender is a hollow penis-shaped device that is placed over the end of the penis to make it seem larger. Usually it is held in place by straps or a harness that goes around the waist.

Originally posted by marcid21

Penis Extenders A penis extender is a hollow penis-shaped device that is placed over the end of the penis to make it seem larger. Usually it is held in place by straps or a harness that goes around the waist.

hahah.. i was in a sex shop a while ago and saw TONS of these on the walls.. they CRACKED me up :laugh:

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

hahah.. i was in a sex shop a while ago and saw TONS of these on the walls.. they CRACKED me up :laugh:

...i'm wondering if I should be investing in a pair of "ben wa balls"....anyone ever heard of these? tried these?

...seems interesting...

:laugh::confused::laugh::confused::laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

...i'm wondering if I should be investing in a pair of "ben wa balls"....anyone ever heard of these? tried these?

...seems interesting...

:laugh::confused::laugh::confused::laugh:

well I'm not quite sure that the ones I have are called Ben Wa Balls but they are two balls that bang at eachother and vibrate when walking...so I guess it's something similar.

Anyway, they give rather a nice tingly feeling and can be quite stimulating, depending on the mood though...

...anyway, I think it's pretty nice and might be a sweet idea going out for dinner with your baby...and then returning home for some one on one.... which reminds me "make mental note" to use them next time out...anyway, enjoy ;)