Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do girls always

uscuba22000

Why is that girls always bitch and moan about finding a nice guy but always fail to see that there is one right in front of them.

Well, maybe not always but realized something after it is gone.

Case and point

This weekend I was over at friends place and we were bbq and a car pulls up. I look up and ask who it is ( I already knew who it was)? My guy Sean says it is my best friend Beth . As she is coming up, he says " Do not worry she will come around." I reply what are you talking about?" Sean's reply "Your the only guy that has ever been truely nice to her." and he walks away. ( I always nice to the girls that I know, most likely too nice. Hence the reason why I get stepped)

Beth walks up to me and says "Bri, I have a hicky on my neck. Can u see it?" It pissed me off .

Now Beth and I have known each other for years. We basicly tell each other alot of things and go to each for advice about the relationship that we are in etc, etc. Or she will just tell me about her dates. I'll admit there have been time when I thought wether I would date her or not and it always boils down that I would but one or both of us were seeing someone.

it sucks

Now Beth and I have known each other for years. We basicly tell each other alot of things and go to each for advice about the relationship that we are in etc, etc. Or she will just tell me about her dates. I'll admit there have been time when I thought wether I would date her or not and it always boils down that I would but one or both of us were seeing someone.

you are her GIRLfriend, i bet 50 bucks (which i will donate to cp board if i get clear evidence against it) that she will say "sorry i just don´t see us in this way" or something with a similar meaning.

1. talk with a girl about her problems and you will become her problem (she will anchor her bad feelings to you cause she whines about all the bad feelings she has in your presence)

2. "nice" doesn´t work

bella: that only works in fairy tales, sorry.

Originally posted by uscuba22000

Why is that girls always bitch and moan about finding a nice guy but always fail to see that there is one right in front of them.

Case and point

This weekend I was over at friends place and we were bbq and a car pulls up. I look up and ask who it is ( I already knew who it was)? My guy Sean says it is my best friend Beth . As she is coming up, he says " Do not worry she will come around." I reply what are you talking about?" Sean's reply "Your the only guy that has ever been truely nice to her." and he walks away. ( I always nice to the girls that I know, most likely too nice. Hence the reason why I get stepped)

Beth walks up to me and says "Bri, I have a hicky on my neck. Can u see it?" It pissed me off .

it sucks

i bet ur ugly

you are her GIRLfriend, i bet 50 bucks (which i will donate to cp board if i get clear evidence against it) that she will say "sorry i just don´t see us in this way" or something with a similar meaning.

yea, that's about the reply I was thinking. Expect it was more like I do not want to ruin our friendship.

i bet ur ugly

:confused: Actually, I am not. But you must be.

don't let this be all one sided that girls are the blind ones....

...believe it or not there's plenty of nice girls for you guys to feast on....what's good for the goose is good for the gander...((even though i've always hated that cliche))

...and as much as i despise it....like tastey said..."nice dosen't work"...not usually anyway.

Originally posted by marcid21

don't let this be all one sided that girls are the blind ones....

...believe it or not there's plenty of nice girls for you guys to feast on....what's good for the goose is good for the gander...((even though i've always hated that cliche))

okay, but consider the following vicious circle that IMO is the reason for most nice guys being alone:

likes attract, right? that is why "bad" guys are in the company of "bad" girls and guys. opposites attract too, BUT ONLY if the opposite is someone or something that has some traits you would LOVE TO HAVE but you don´t.

following situation: nice guy meets nice girl, they feel somehow attracted, cause: likes attract. but then a "bad" guy enters the life of the nice girl and the nice guy is history, cause the attraction for the "stronger" opposite is bigger than the attraction for the likes. so the more "bad" guys exist that like to "use" (which comes with the attitude) the "nice" girls, for fun or for getting them stuff bought or whatever, the more nice guys will be alone. so the bad guy doesn´t really feel attracted to the nice girl CHARACTER, more to her body or her money.

let me tell you that this is only a phase for every "bad" guy, in the end he will stick to someone from his own breed, someone who is "strong" like him. cause toying with nice girls may be fun, but only for a while, then it gets boring.

btw: me and a couple of mates, all psychology and biology students, are currently working on a theory why that is so that girls are attracted to certain attitudes like "i´m the shit/best". could be through the "automated responses" transmitted through the genes that get triggered by "key attractions" that a certain attitude causes you to emit. IF we can map that, holy shit :)

Originally posted by uscuba22000

Case and point

it sucks

. . dude, I think . . in a way, that you're spending too much time analyzing what she's doing relationship/sex wize rather than focusing on what YOU should be doing . . .

. . . the way I see it . . . there's four types of guys in this world :

. . The nice guy, who spends most of his time alone . . because in actuality, he spends to much time focusing on what other guys are doing instead of understanding himself and trying to project who he really is, without apology, to the world . .

. . The asshole . . Gets laid alot, doesn't give a fuck. . .chicks generally badmouth him, but still will hop in the sack with him when they get the call . . . This is actually quite the easy route, because effectiveness in being this guy can hinge on many different things, NOT just looks alone . . . If you're the drug dealer type, you're set . . that is of course, if you want to attract that kind of chick . . .enough vice and enough attitude can get anyone laid . . I emphasize the "vice" in that statement . . . I don't normally agree with it . . but I will vouch for it's effectiveness . .

. . . The lovable asshole . . . the player . . . this guy has got it made . . .he's like a kid who can snatch the cookie from the jar without getting in trouble, ever . . he's got charm and wit. . . and knows how to keep chicks right at "that" point in a friendship so the door stays open for sex, but doesn't close on being friends. . . Chicks have sex with this guy, but give him a pass if he doesn't call . . cause there's just "something" about him that is soooo hard to hate and plus, they know he'll come around again for friendly stuff too . . . I've maybe known 3 cat's in my lifetime that could pull this one off without ever fucking it up. . .

. . . The average guy . . well, he's just the average guy . . . shows traits of the above three, but none to any great extent . . gets laid sometimes at random . . usually finds himself in relationships that last quite a bit of time . . . and is just . .well . . average . . .

. . .you gotta choose one of the four . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . dude, I think . . in a way, that you're spending too much time analyzing what she's doing relationship/sex wize rather than focusing on what YOU should be doing . . .

. . The nice guy, who spends most of his time alone . . because in actuality, he spends to much time focusing on what other guys are doing instead of understanding himself and trying to project who he really is, without apology, to the world . .

. . The asshole . . Gets laid alot, doesn't give a fuck. . .chicks generally badmouth him, but still will hop in the sack with him when they get the call . . . This is actually quite the easy route, because effectiveness in being this guy can hinge on many different things, NOT just looks alone . . . If you're the drug dealer type, you're set . . that is of course, if you want to attract that kind of chick . . .enough vice and enough attitude can get anyone laid . . I emphasize the "vice" in that statement . . . I don't normally agree with it . . but I will vouch for it's effectiveness . .

. . . The lovable asshole . . . the player . . . this guy has got it made . . .he's like a kid who can snatch the cookie from the jar without getting in trouble, ever . . he's got charm and wit. . . and knows how to keep chicks right at "that" point in a friendship so the door stays open for sex, but doesn't close on being friends. . . Chicks have sex with this guy, but give him a pass if he doesn't call . . cause there's just "something" about him that is soooo hard to hate and plus, they know he'll come around again for friendly stuff too . . . I've maybe known 3 cat's in my lifetime that could pull this one off without ever fucking it up. . .

. . . The average guy . . well, he's just the average guy . . . shows traits of the above three, but none to any great extent . . gets laid sometimes at random . . usually finds himself in relationships that last quite a bit of time . . . and is just . .well . . average . . .

BRILLIANT!!!

great insight:idea: what do you think the "types" of girls are?

exactly dude,worry about your shyt .if something is going to happen its going to happen by its self,or there will be signs that you should see if theres going to be anything ,you know what i'm saying? I like a girl but she has boyfriend but she digs me big times but she doesn't want to fuck him over and tell her its kewl with me caus ei wouldnt like that shyt to happen to me so i'll just do my thing you know keep partying and having a good time who knows maybe theres someone else out there and you dont know it same wit me.Life is too short,gotta live it. You know that your the guy for her but she doesnt see it,and when she does it'll be too late.trust me.good luck dude.