Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now, you can see what I look like. Dan Wilson is da man

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all just haters. Dan Wilson is the only one here that posts HONEST reviews of clubs. He is the only one that posts DJ rankings. I bet none of you have even been to Expo and all the places he has. So stop hating on him. You are just not as experienced, so stop being jealous of him.

Originally posted by lore69

b 4 you begin to be an asshole notice that i am not replying to this pitiful and useless post by dan wilson... and i was talkin to deeprock iight

yes its old... but im not a club planet feind i never get on... i just saw what he wrote so i decided to reply iight... 1ne ya self

AYO. WERD AIGHT 1YASELF B FO I BUSS A CIZZZAAP IN DAT ASS FO SHO

Tiesto94 is da man. Finally someone with sense comes on here. These fools think Corbet played top 40 music. He played 80 percent house and maybe 20 percent dance mixes. As a matter of fact, why dont you email Rob. You can email him through his site. Ask what type of music he played. The house songs he played were unbelievable. There was also another DJ, that no one probably heard of. Chris Bjork, he was the DJ at Webster Hall on Friday nights from 94 to 97. He was really good, though not as good as Corbett. These idiots actually claim, that Johnny Vicious and Jonathan Peters aren't one of the top 100 DJs. I will say this to you, I will put both of them in the top 5. I will also tell you, Rob Corbett was a better DJ then 90 percent of the people on that list. I'v not talking about Djing skills. I'm talking about the music he played. Donald Glaude has great djing skills, but he plays terrible music. Whats up with this techno house music he plays. It sucked. And this soul music he played was horrible. I will say this to you. I'm very curious to hear That Kid Chris. He's gonna be at Filter on Thursday. I heard he was amazing at Vinyl. Well, i'm gonna see how good he is. I just pray, he doesn't play techno house. Tiesta94 is the best poster on here by far.

Originally posted by danwilson

Tiesto94 is da man. Finally someone with sense comes on here. These fools think Corbet played top 40 music. He played 80 percent house and maybe 20 percent dance mixes. As a matter of fact, why dont you email Rob. You can email him through his site. Ask what type of music he played. The house songs he played were unbelievable. There was also another DJ, that no one probably heard of. Chris Bjork, he was the DJ at Webster Hall on Friday nights from 94 to 97. He was really good, though not as good as Corbett. These idiots actually claim, that Johnny Vicious and Jonathan Peters aren't one of the top 100 DJs. I will say this to you, I will put both of them in the top 5. I will also tell you, Rob Corbett was a better DJ then 90 percent of the people on that list. I'v not talking about Djing skills. I'm talking about the music he played. Donald Glaude has great djing skills, but he plays terrible music. Whats up with this techno house music he plays. It sucked. And this soul music he played was horrible. I will say this to you. I'm very curious to hear That Kid Chris. He's gonna be at Filter on Thursday. I heard he was amazing at Vinyl. Well, i'm gonna see how good he is. I just pray, he doesn't play techno house. Tiesta94 is the best poster on here by far.

SHUT THE FUCK UP...DONT TRY AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT

hahahahaha this shyt is hilarious... you got tiesto suckin on dans dik... and now dan feel so good.... pitiful "tiesto is da man" ugh

"tiesto94 is the best poster on here by far"

please stop it you guys really

:rolleyes:

here's a tip. Don't go to see That Kid Chris. I don't need people like you bringing down my vibe.

You're probably one of the ONLY people in this world i would tell NOT to come to a party.

Don't go. You won't like the music. Really.

Originally posted by cintron

here's a tip. Don't go to see That Kid Chris. I don't need people like you bringing down my vibe.

You're probably one of the ONLY people in this world i would tell NOT to come to a party.

Don't go. You won't like the music. Really.

hmm I couldn't see Dan wilson bringing down a vibe. As a matter of fact he seems pretty harmless and hasn't had any kind of tude with anyone whatsoever. Even with everyone continuosly ragging on him..

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think tiesto94 is one of dan wilson's friends if not himself:idea:

sexxyh, you give danwilson WAAAAY too much credit by even IMPLYING that he has ANY friends whatsoever!!! It's obviously him....he has no friends.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dr0ne

sexxyh, you give danwilson WAAAAY too much credit by even IMPLYING that he has ANY friends whatsoever!!! It's obviously him....he has no friends.

:laugh: :laugh:

lol!!!

good point.

Originally posted by danwilson

just so everyone knows dan wilson is also "dani996". a few weeks back she kept PM me asking quesitons about the roxy and that it should have afterhours. also asked about corbett and dj bjork to me thru PM. she also typed the same exact way as dan wilson, she told me she was 31 or 32 :laugh:....... i kept wondering why this dumb bitch kept private messaging me insisting that roxy should be open all day thru sat and sun afternoon.

Originally posted by wakeup

just so everyone knows dan wilson is also "dani996". a few weeks back she kept PM me asking quesitons about the roxy and that it should have afterhours. also asked about corbett and dj bjork to me thru PM. she also typed the same exact way as dan wilson, she told me she was 31 or 32 :laugh:....... i kept wondering why this dumb bitch kept private messaging me insisting that roxy should be open all day thru sat and sun afternoon.

I'm sure Wakeup is making this all up. This sounds like you are trying to smear danwilson's name. Corbett is a great DJ and you feel foolish because you didn't know, what type of music he played. You are not as smart as you think Wakeup. I bet, you've never even been to Webster Hall which shows how much you know about clubs.

Originally posted by tiesto94

I'm sure Wakeup is making this all up. This sounds like you are trying to smear danwilson's name. Corbett is a great DJ and you feel foolish because you didn't know, what type of music he played. You are not as smart as you think Wakeup. I bet, you've never even been to Webster Hall which shows how much you know about clubs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The fuckin humor in these posts just increases as much as the stupidity does.

Originally posted by tiesto94

your right tiesto danwilso/dani im making this up

wrong unfortunately i have been to horrible webster hall cause my friend spun the main floor on sat nights last spring/summer. so i had to show support free drink passses all night till i headed to sf.