Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls, have you ever had this problem?

mssabina

i read this on lowbrow.com and could relate:

"Never shave the kitty cat bald then apply perfume to said area so you will smell good for the booty call that is about to come over and eat you out. I must have held my crotch that felt like it was on fire for a good 20 minutes. From now on...brushing my teeth is good enough."

noooooot a very bright idea...:laugh:

OUCH! I have had similar experiences in the past with lotions and stuff around that area.. it hurts like a bitch to put anything that might irritate the skin there.. a couple days ago i was smart enough to spray perfume near my under arm right after i had shaved.. OMGGG.. it hurt SOOO much! i cant even IMAGINE spraying perfume on my newly shaven pussy :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by mssabina

well, i was stupid enough to put lotion there and it hurt like a motherfucker...:(

Some men go thru this shit everyday except it is their face. I know I get razor burn really bad and anything applied to the face and neck within a an hour burns like hell. But I am sure that it is worse on the little kitty.

if you use sensitive skin shaving cream (gel), be gentle when shaving, and use sensitive skin after shave (gel as well) u can reduce razor burn and razor bumps. i used to get that shit too.

also dont try and shave every last piece of your face to get that "close shave" cuz that shit kills your skin.

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

OUCH! I have had similar experiences in the past with lotions and stuff around that area.. it hurts like a bitch to put anything that might irritate the skin there.. a couple days ago i was smart enough to spray perfume near my under arm right after i had shaved.. OMGGG.. it hurt SOOO much! i cant even IMAGINE spraying perfume on my newly shaven pussy :eek: :eek: :eek:

that's why if i gonna spray perfume i spray it on my panties. the scent will evetually rub onto your coochie...

Originally posted by cool2223423123

Just spray it on your thigh. Like the inside of your leg. You wouldn't want to spray it on your genitals anyways because it could taste bad.

One of my exes refused to kiss me on the neck if I'd sprayed perfume there... so there's no way in hell I'm gonna spray that stuff on my cooch! :laugh2:

I shaved my pubes one day before going to see my girl and when I put on some cologne I decided to spray a little down my pants. I can't begin to explain the amount of pain I felt. I thought it would've been nice that my penile area smelled like Acqua di Gio, but it wasn't worth that amount of pain.:mad:

I know, I'm an idiot.:tongue:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I shaved my pubes one day before going to see my girl and when I put on some cologne I decided to spray a little down my pants. I can't begin to explain the amount of pain I felt. I thought it would've been nice that my penile area smelled like Acqua di Gio, but it wasn't worth that amount of pain.:mad:

I know, I'm an idiot.:tongue:

~~~buahahahhaah:laugh: and what divagirl said is right spray on ur panties if u really have to the scent wont be strong but itll linger and the guy wont get a nasty cologne taste.........i always thought the guys like the natural smell of a CLEAN pussy? is that true boys?:confused:

I'll be happy with you ladies just shaving and washing it real real good.That'll keep me down there for awhile . ;)Or do what I do,but i have a penis but I guess it'll work.Get a great smelling shampoo or conditioner and wash your thang or better said apply it on your private and dont wash it off till your alomost gettiing out the shower.It'll leave the great scent from the shampoo.And that will do im sure of it and it wont burn thats fosho !!!!! Well good luck ladies and keep it so fresh so clean.

Hey if it doesn't kill you,it'll make you stronger.