Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rizzo sucks donkey dick

Before: djjonstephen's holding his Souvlaki which is being prepared to get ram'd straight up his hairy greek malaka.

souvnick1.JPG

After: djjonstephen forgot to take his daily enema and ended up shooting out one of his famous Greek turds into the souvlaki sending family, friends , and padestrians running away in fear of the Greek Monster.

souvclose.jpg

Originally posted by rizzo

Before: djjonstephen's holding his Souvlaki which is being prepared to get ram'd straight up his hairy greek malaka.

souvnick1.JPG

After: djjonstephen forgot to take his daily enema and ended up shooting out one of his famous Greek turds into the souvlaki sending family, friends , and padestrians running away in fear of the Greek Monster.

souvclose.jpg

Quite possibly the WORST comeback I have ever heard in my entire life........

Hopefully another lifetime....lets get started right now and have you drop a sledgehammer cross your forehead and save this world some stupidity

Originally posted by rizzo

smokesum: that picture is even MORE horrid and funny then the original, can you take it down? Im trying to enjoy some food here, thank god its not a souvlaki, god knows where those things have been now.

Awww shit, I got shut down. He beat me. I give up.

Rizzo......must be Italian hance Roman Catholic. You must have been that alter boy who was fucked repeatedly by the father.......

Just speculation of course........

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Awww shit, I got shut down. He beat me. I give up.

Rizzo......must be Italian hance Roman Catholic. You must have been that alter boy who was fucked repeatedly by the father.......

Just speculation of course........

Oops, maybe he is the alter boy fucking the father...........