Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Famous Rizzo in all his Glory.

He is considered one of the top 3 models in the world right now. I chill with him when ever he is in New York City. He's booked about every major campaign, and was featured in runway shows for every and I mean every top designer. They all want him. Plus hes one of the funniest and most chill guys to hang out with. Trust me that pic does nothing at all. You'd melt if u saw him in real life.

Oh yeah, once you start making $30,000 a day for photoshoots you can say he's ugly as much as you want.

I THINK HE LOOKS UGLY IN THE PIC ONLINE, AND FROM THE POST HE WROTE HE SOUNDS LIKE A NASTY/BITTER INDIVIDUAL. WHO IS HE TO STEROTYPE OTHER PEOPLE? I HAVE HEARD OF MANY TOP NAME MODELS "BUT NOT HIM". I'M GLAD I DONT KNOW HIM. HIS "HERB" UNIVERSITY TEESHIRT SAIS IT ALL. AND WHO IS HE TO JUDGE GIRLS FROM FACTORY OR ANY OTHER CLUBS? JUDGING BY THE GIRLS HES IN THE PICTURES WITH EEWWWWWWW

Originally posted by chadc

He is considered one of the top 3 models in the world right now. I chill with him when ever he is in New York City. He's booked about every major campaign, and was featured in runway shows for every and I mean every top designer. They all want him. Plus hes one of the funniest and most chill guys to hang out with. Trust me that pic does nothing at all. You'd melt if u saw him in real life.

Oh yeah, once you start making $30,000 a day for photoshoots you can say he's ugly as much as you want.

and he spends his free time bashing people he doesnt know. should we feel honored that he chose us to abuse?

wow. i think ill just drop to my knees and cry "hail heroin whore!"

Originally posted by chadc

well now that we have someone else to say this, i trust him. he looks great in his professional pics, and although many of the people here on this board cannot see it, he has The Look which is currently in demand. and he's surely funny as hell....

:D

Originally posted by zlatang

well now that we have someone else to say this, i trust him. he looks great in his professional pics, and although many of the people here on this board cannot see it, he has The Look which is currently in demand. and he's surely funny as hell....

:D

its not that i dont trust him

i just find him to be a wee bit pathetic

I'm sure when he get's back he will ever so kindly :laugh: correct you.

The herb university guy is a totally different model.

Here is "Herb University", forgot which designer this runway is:

FakeRizzo.jpg?bcCMC38ASubZPswN

Here is Rizzo on Calvin Klein runway:

CK.jpg?bccLC38AnMO8Bfr1

If you knew anything about high fashion you'd know who he is. I'm not talking about Abercrombie, Sketchers etc... I rather not give out his real name but he's been top 3 for about 2 1/2 years which is really strong for that kinda industry.

Oh yeah, from your post I can already tell what kind of guys your into :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by asianvixen

Nice job Damien van Zyl. ;) At first I thought you were obnoxious, but you crack me up. :laugh: Looks like he's 15 on models.com:

http://models.com/model_culture/50topmalemodels/top50.cfm?fnumber=15&lnumber=11

i am totally confused now.....take a look at #1 on that list....you'll be surprised!

http://models.com/model_culture/50topmalemodels/top50.cfm?fnumber=5&lnumber=1