Hey Rizzo...

girly

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

i left my computer idle....back now Great Neck.

Its Wantagh DERRRRR.THis is the 5th time I've told you. I guess you can't read either:rolleyes: WANTAGH WANTAGH WANTAGH. THats where I am;)

WANTAGH? That sounds like a Native American resort. Maybe thats were your fendi bag comes from. Your still L.I crapola.

Math formula:

Long Island Female + mid 30's stock broker from NYC = Leetching, sex and a night to sleep untill the LIRR is safe.

Im sure there are awsome house party's in Great Neck. Cant you and the horde of daddy's BWM driving kids stay there and keg it?

WANTAGH? That sounds like a Native American resort. Maybe thats were your fendi bag comes from. Your still L.I crapola.

Math formula:

Long Island Female + mid 30's stock broker from NYC = Leetching, sex and a night to sleep untill the LIRR is safe.

Im sure there are awsome house party's in Great Neck. Cant you and the horde of daddy's BWM driving kids stay there and keg it?

yeah we can

beerchug.gifbeerchug.gif

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

whats a BWM?

~~~its like a imitation bmw kinda like a bolex vs rolex....its the only way he can afford a car u know with his heroin addiction that he needs to support:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~its like a imitation bmw kinda like a bolex vs rolex....its the only way he can afford a car u know with his heroin addiction that he needs to support:rolleyes:

You see, the irony in this is immense. Your talking to me about heroin????

attachment.php?postid=806405

Think hard "sexxxxxxxyH Sound Factory List Promoter"

~~~ummm in this pic im slightly drunk...and im not as skinny as u especially for ur height.....so please try again im giving u another chance.....BUT 1 rule!!! make it funny AND logical this time:rolleyes:

attachment.php?postid=806405

I honestly see a pretty girl

Potential? Most Def.

Things to fix?

The "drunk cover up".

1) Bananna Boat sunless tanning lotion / or 2 month membership @ California Tan.

2) Loose the hoochie nails. Grow em out yourself. Its alot sexier natural. Not with stenciled flower patterns and extending 5 inches out.

3) Less eye shadow, or more sleep.

Good body, cleavage seems nice, but the rhinestone belt is good for 15 year old "divas". Get a nice D&G belt.

oh and check the pictures. Im really not that skinny pumpkin.

Potential? Most Def.

Things to fix?

The "drunk cover up".

1) Bananna Boat sunless tanning lotion / or 2 month membership @ California Tan.

2) Loose the hoochie nails. Grow em out yourself. Its alot sexier natural. Not with stenciled flower patterns and extending 5 inches out.

3) Less eye shadow, or more sleep.

Good body, cleavage seems nice, but the rhinestone belt is good for 15 year old "divas". Get a nice D&G belt.

oh and check the pictures. Im really not that skinny pumpkin.

~~~umm well i do have a tan now from cancun not banana boat.......i really was buzzed.....the nails actually are mine they are just coered with silk wrap so they dont break its not like i have plastic nails!!!! and the belt has no rhinestones its a chain and it was like the end of the night so i do look lik ei need sleep...see i got a reasonable explanation fo revery "complaint" u made and i didnt offend anyone in the process so hmmmm who is the more mature one?!?:rolleyes:

not complaints. Observations. Your tan will last for 1 more week and back to that natural skin tone, you dont need silk, plastic, metal or whatever wraps on your nails. Is it worth all that money every week? Pardon me, not rhinestones its "a chain", just get a nice leather belt. I've got explanations too pumpkin.

Time for cardio, Ciao.

not complaints. Observations. Your tan will last for 1 more week and back to that natural skin tone, you dont need silk, plastic, metal or whatever wraps on your nails. Is it worth all that money every week? Pardon me, not rhinestones its "a chain", just get a nice leather belt. I've got explanations too pumpkin.

Time for cardio, Ciao.

Exercycle or Stairmaster?:laugh:

Not taking anything away from "sexxxhwhatever" but I just wanna point something out to ghhhhooooost.

attachment.php?postid=806405erin.jpg?bc9F4z8AJG7BL_Gqvrx-closeup.jpg?bc9F4z8Ap2p_hC3Emwa!.jpg?bc9F4z8A3IysJy94

These are a few of "the flat chested heroin whores" I know. The gel would seap out your skull if you met them in person. Not only thru their looks, but personality. Think hard. Now add make-up to them..

Now its time to run, yea its Excercycle tonight Gyro.

Not taking anything away from "sexxxhwhatever" but I just wanna point something out to ghhhhooooost.

attachment.php?postid=806405erin.jpg?bc9F4z8AJG7BL_Gqvrx-closeup.jpg?bc9F4z8Ap2p_hC3Emwa!.jpg?bc9F4z8A3IysJy94

These are a few of "the flat chested heroin whores" I know. The gel would seap out your skull if you met them in person. Not only thru their looks, but personality. Think hard. Now add make-up to them..

Now its time to run, yea its Excercycle tonight Gyro.

the first one yeh..shes cute...red sonya isnt all that..and spider woman all the way to the right looks like shes in need of a hit of smack..so..i duno..id take helen anyday..she doesnt look coked the fuck out

. Not only thru their looks, but personality..

I'm sure there personalities are as wonderful and charming as yours:rolleyes: More like stuck up cunts that in 5 years when they are washed out won't be anyone or anywhere because of it

Originally posted by totallytrance

..what's the point....those models look plain..normal

Thats riiight,, I forgot you were on the front cover of Vogue last month so you have all the room to talk. They are natural. Nothing touched up in these pictures, and the key word here sweety, NO MAKEUP. Not to be blunt or rude, but pretty much all of you look "plain..normal" and even many ugly without makeup. If this were false then you'd prolly be doing High Fashion, or Commercial (for the shorter/fuller) women.

ghhhhost: after looking at your picture you really have no room to be picky. Not saying your an ugly guy, but lets be real here.

girly: bitter are we?? calm down hunny bunny. The first girl is Erin Wasson, huge ramp and print model making big bucks. Great girl, young, and goal oriented. The last one is Giselle Bundchen. Highest payed supermodel in the world right now on the ramps. Ranges in the millions salary wise. Not bad for someone "stuck up and plain looking" eh?

girly: bitter are we?? calm down hunny bunny. The first girl is Erin Wasson, huge ramp and print model making big bucks. Great girl, young, and goal oriented. The last one is Giselle Bundchen. Highest payed supermodel in the world right now on the ramps. Ranges in the millions salary wise. Not bad for someone "stuck up and plain looking" eh?

I never said they were plain. they are beautiful girls but there are *TONS* of beautiful girls existing in the world. you were speaking on personalities and thats what i commented on. If they are friends of yours i'm sure they are just wonderful people with wonderful personalities:laugh: And I'm not bitter just posting my opinion in the manner I always do...But you are very funny with all this. I'm just wondering will you be here all the time or is this just to pass some time right now? Cause your gonna run out of material soon