Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saw a girl die on E (?)

By any chance was anyone at Sona in Montreal on Sat., April 27? Scariest shit I've ever seen. I was dancing right next to this girl who was rolling.... she was wearing those lightshow glasses over her eyes and her friends were giving her massages all over...suddenly she starts convulsing and shit, they take the glasses off and her eyes are rolled all the way back like that scene from fuckin' Exorcist. Looked like a Halloween mask. She just dropped to the ground and we were tryin to give her water and find her pulse and shit. Absolutely insane. They couldn't find her pulse on either wrist or her neck, eventually two security guys came and carried her body out. I don't know how she ended up but her friends were all crying and everyone said she died. If anyone else was there that night....do you know if this girl turned out OK? Horrible shit.

Just E, i asked the people she came with....im not looking to stir up some anti-drug "Raves will kill you" sentiment... i know we should all just use precautions and try to be safe as possible and shit. my reason for posting was just to know if anyone else was possibly there that night and knows how the story ended? note the little question mark i put in the subject line...shit didnt look too hopeful but id like to hear she's ok. thats all.

Originally posted by conchman

Before the newspapers pick this up as another Ecstasy death, let's get our information straight. Did her friends say she was on E? Was she on anything else?

a good remark....it can happen (to die on E) ..however the press loves to make a biggie on such a case and not to report on accidents caused by alcochol.....it's all about manipulation...

saw that happen to a girl once at an outside rave here in the mtns of colorado...to bad she had epilepsy and even tho she and her friends new it she tripped AND came to the party...she didnt die thank god but she was pretty fucked up for quite a while...

acid+epilepsy+flashy lights = bad shit

why dont people realize that shit...sheeesh