Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moby's Area 2 tour to feature...

Originally posted by roninmess

meeee........ now. Im lookin at ticketmaster.. Does every ticket give u access to the tent or what? I'd spend most of my time in the tent seeing cox and digweed for the first time.

DO NOT go if its at JONES beach I went to Beatstock there and there was no where to dance and they didnt even serve beer?

Originally posted by stonedcl

DO NOT go if its at JONES beach I went to Beatstock there and there was no where to dance and they didnt even serve beer?

i was at beatstock there as well.. beatstock sucked so bad.. i left early!!!

Ok last year I went to the PNC Bank Arts Center...ANd it was HuGE!!!! Can someone tell me how was the Jones Beach one? Ive never been to an event in Joned Beach...but its much closer to my house than PNC...

Can someone compare the 2 for me?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Ok last year I went to the PNC Bank Arts Center...ANd it was HuGE!!!! Can someone tell me how was the Jones Beach one? Ive never been to an event in Joned Beach...but its much closer to my house than PNC...

I go to concerts at Jones every year. its beautiful there and the concerts are always good. I'm not sure how they will set this up there though and I didn't go to Area 1 that was there last year but I would say judging on other shows I went to there I'm sure it will be good.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I personally hate the seating at jones beach, every time I stand up I feel like Im gonna tumble down the 90 degreee seats..

Nuttin like the lawn at PNC..

Last year at jones beach where did the DJ's perform, was there a tent set up?

At PNC there was a big tent housing the DJ's..

Originally posted by diezel56

when do tix go on sale for this????

Internet presale ends tonight.

I went to Jones beach for a Blink 182 concert and had cheap seats, and the steps ARE a fuckin bitch wtf. BUt its nice to look over the ocean and shit.