Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Most Beautiful Women (per capita)

b-side

Long Time No SEX (on the board that is)

For any of the CP freaks that remember little 'Ol me... I have a secret gift to share for all.

The most beautiful women I have Ever seen in one city.... are in Guadalajara, Mexico. :eek: This was the one time I REALLY enjoyed myself while working. Seriously, I'm going back this summer just for vacation.... and to find my future wife. :D

And for the (bi) ladies there are approx 60% Women, to 30% Men... and 30% of that 60 are Bi / Gay.

Hey CK & Tasty can we move our B-SIDE sandwich meetup to Mexico ? ;)

The pix are kind of lo-res but you can get the basic idea of the beauty

i also like chicks in Houston, 'cos the majority are Mexican or Mexican/American, but I had no idea there would hot chicks all over Houston...I also like chicks down in Miami, and chicks in DC, and chicks and NY, and chicks in LA, and chicks......:rolleyes:

b-side..nice pics...but I have to disagree with you.

The most beautiful girls I've ever seen were in Iceland! Tall, blonde and Scandinavian. The girls in Ibiza were a close second....but there are too many English girls there and we all know about how bad their dental hygene is.

Go to Iceland with your boyz..you won't be disappointed.

Vicman.....I have to disagree about the DC girls..yes there are some hotties, but the area is WAY to conservative to say that DC girls are hot. Now NYC and Miami I have to agree with you there!

Originally posted by saifuku

The most beautiful girls I've ever seen were in Iceland! Tall, blonde and Scandinavian. The girls in Ibiza were a close second....but there are too many English girls there and we all know about how bad their dental hygene is.

Vicman.....I have to disagree about the DC girls..yes there are some hotties, but the area is WAY to conservative to say that DC girls are hot. Now NYC and Miami I have to agree with you there!

what joeg said...i personally dont like blondes that much, so tall blonde icelandic girls wouldnt do alot for me, especially if there are dark haired around, and I aint tall.

Arab, Latin, and Asian girls is where its at for me.

wait a second... you think there's some connection between people's attractiveness and their POLITICS?

so like... ugly people all become conservative or something?

*laughing*

tall blond is the best for me.....