Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The nastiest mix Jonathan Peters ever threw down...

djustinh

well excuse me there buddy u didn't say how many things thrown together. i've heard him throw many things together in the past but nothing lately. so it would be hard to ID all the songs and sounds that i've heard him throw together. every once in a while JP will get crazy and your like holy shit do u hear that? seems like he gets pissed and just throws everything at u. i'm sure u know what i mean. what r some crazy things u have heard?

1. back in 99 or 2000 watching him wreck pink "there u go" on 2 cds atleast goin back and forth with the part of the song "there u go " and back to the next "there u go " phrase over deep chemical

2. faithless "we come 1" , flight 643 with Keep control sample over it

thats all i can think of but there is many more.......to bad he never gives 100% anymore..everything is 1/2 ass is own cd shows that

Originally posted by spikesnj

I've heard lots of trainwrecks too..lol

dave

thats for sure,,,,,,,,i remember summer of 2000 he trainwrecked "wonder" with "i never knew" he kept that federal disaster area of a mix goin for 5-10 mins (i was sober). i couldnt take it i left sf

I must say, I'm fascinated by this NYC idea of "working" a track or a mix. Nowhere else in the world do people talk about that. It's strange, as though nicely putting together good tracks in the normal DJ way isn't enough and you have to have 10 things going at once and remix the track on the spot for it to be good. Dunno, its just very weird.

Originally posted by wakeup

1. back in 99 or 2000 watching him wreck pink "there u go" on 2 cds atleast goin back and forth with the part of the song "there u go " and back to the next "there u go " phrase over deep chemical

:D