Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys mistaking openess with flirting???

sparklez929

I am, and always have been close with a lot of guys in my life. I find them easy to get along with, and I love feeling like I could talk and hang out... just like one of the guys. Don't get me wrong, I get along fine with girls... But my question is, whenever I meet guys, they ALWAYS mistake my friendliness, and openess with--- hey let's fvck??? I really don't understand. Why is this men? I have been single for like 5 or so months now, and yes I am dating. But I also just wanna meet new people, to hang out with and party with. But everytime I mention hanging out with a guy, or inviting em out to do something, they either say ok ur place or mine, or no I'm sorry I'm not looking for a girlfriend..! And I'm like WTF!!! Pfft...

It's frustrating... Any advice ladies, or gentlemen?:(

There is always the flirtation in a relationship with a girl even if your friends. Its always constant Harmless flirting, thats what makes a friendship with a girl endure is the fact that nothing might ever happen and you can be open and flirt with them. A little sexuality in a relationship is needed, and men think about sex how much during the course of a day ? :tongue::D

Ok fast example...

Yesterday, wanted to go to Ikea... For all of you who aren't aware of what this is, it's nothing but a furniture super store...

So I invited, Joe Schmoe... And I get the umm... I think I have to do laundry type of deal... But when I say Friday night, after last call, me and my g/f will come to ur place and chill with a bottle of Grey Goose, and some drunken giggles, there like... You two gonna get freaky? WTF...! And all of a sudden there all for hanging out... :mad:

Originally posted by gothzane

hey thats what us nice guys that get steped on are for

lifting heavy furniture and taking your kids to the park.

fun stuff

:flame:

In that case, hey Beavis, I'm moving next weekend, got an extra pair of hands to lend? *wink wink*

:tongue: :tongue:

Well Elvira...if you ask me nicely and cook me some lunch...Sure...why not..if you dont live too far away.

:flame:

Hmm... how about a slice of pizza and a boob flash? :idea:

If I actually were stacked like Elvira I can't imagine you'd turn that offer down. :laugh:

In all honesty we don't really need any more movers, but a van would be helpful, if you happen to have any lying around, lol.

Originally posted by tastyt

Just one boob? I think I deserve two =P

If I actually were stacked like Elvira I can't imagine you'd turn that offer down. :laugh:

..And on the ten'o'clok news tonight a vampire was found slain after being smothered to death in the worlds largiest recorded set of funbags.

In all honesty we don't really need any more movers, but a van would be helpful, if you happen to have any lying around, lol.

porche, mustang, corvette....van van.....nope sorry.

Originally posted by tastyt

Just one boob? I think I deserve two =P

..And on the ten'o'clok news tonight a vampire was found slain after being smothered to death in the worlds largiest recorded set of funbags.

porche, mustang, corvette....van van.....nope sorry.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean although I have to say that this "problem" has been more present here in the States that it had been in Germany. I think the concept of just being friends is more difficult here. When I first came here and started making friends...people always assumed I'm interested in 'dating'...meanwhile, all I wanted is to make friends and hang out with certain people... no romantic involvement whatsover.

Anyway, I think that a lot of guys mistake friendliness and openess with being interested....oh well, I usually try to lead them down the path of friendship early...so that I'm not even getting into the awkward situation.

to each his own, but i don't find it difficult to be friends with guys... if you define your relationship from the beginning as purely friendship, both of you know the boundaries. i love having guy friends b/c sometimes they're easier to kick back and joke around with. and they don't bs behind your back like some girls do. they're just straight forward... the flirting thing... even if its innocent, it can always be percieved in the wrong way, so know who you're dealing with before you start batting your eyelashes.

my 2 cents :)

as long as you define the relationship in the beginning....

Easier said then done.

"Hello there...My name is GothZane...oh before we start a conversation let me just say that im currently looking for a relationship involving mind boggeling sex , breakfeast, and perhaps a phone call in a month or two...so...hows it going?"

:laugh: If only everyone was that honest with each other.

as long as you define the relationship in the beginning....

Easier said then done.

"Hello there...My name is GothZane...oh before we start a conversation let me just say that im currently looking for a relationship involving mind boggeling sex , breakfeast, and perhaps a phone call in a month or two...so...hows it going?"

:laugh: If only everyone was that honest with each other.

lol that's not how i meant it... not verbally, it would sound pretty stupid.... don't flirt with every guy you meet, don't lead on guy friends, etc. make it clear you want to be friends, not a date (well if that's the case)

Originally posted by sparklez929

I am, and always have been close with a lot of guys in my life. I find them easy to get along with, and I love feeling like I could talk and hang out... just like one of the guys. Don't get me wrong, I get along fine with girls... But my question is, whenever I meet guys, they ALWAYS mistake my friendliness, and openess with--- hey let's fvck??? I really don't understand. Why is this men? I have been single for like 5 or so months now, and yes I am dating. But I also just wanna meet new people, to hang out with and party with. But everytime I mention hanging out with a guy, or inviting em out to do something, they either say ok ur place or mine, or no I'm sorry I'm not looking for a girlfriend..! And I'm like WTF!!! Pfft...

It's frustrating... Any advice ladies, or gentlemen?:(

Where do you meet these guys,@ clubs? I have friends that are girls and yes atractive but not my type and wouldnt lose or better said take a chance and see if i can sleep with em and lose our friendship.If these guys all they want is sex from you then move meaning forget about em im pretty sure theres guys out there that wouldnt mind to be friends and just talk and hang out.

hey if it doesn't kill you,it'll make you stronger

Originally posted by mssabina

what's wrong with being friends?

what´s wrong with having sex?

i think you would have to differ between the type of men that want a relationship and that want you to be fuckbuddies. i mean what´s the big deal? i have a girl with which i am friends, and when i sleep over at her place we have some fun...

and hey, at least the guys that tell you upfront are HONEST. when you girls are hot, ALL of your guy friends will want to have sex wíth you, whether they SAY they want or not.