Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse

vicman

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Cool I just saw those dates on EZDreamer too. I meant to post them here 'cause I know we have some D:Fuse lovers on here!

What's Trust like? I've never been there.

yeah fer sure coughcoughcoughmalaneecoughcoughcough

i've only been there once, like last month I think for superchumbo, the pics of that night are around here somewhere if you want, i'll look for them and bump the thread up. they have phazon which is what i liked, nice club, lots of pesky Ukrainians though :D

Originally posted by nautilus60

Hmmm, strange - June 6th is a thursday and they usually have college nights there...Sounds very interesting, though. Should be a good week considering Starscape is on June 8th.

whoa! its a Thursday....hmm...I dunno if I want to ditch Dream for D:Fuse...hmmmm:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nourishment

Isn't there something good going on at Buzz on the 7th too?

i dunno, i dont thikn the schedules for June have been announced yet...I think Anthony Pappa is there on the 14th of June..saw it on the balancepromote web site.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Cool I just saw those dates on EZDreamer too. I meant to post them here 'cause I know we have some D:Fuse lovers on here!

What's Trust like? I've never been there.

Trust is a pretty nice place, lots of space but im not too fond of their circular dancefloor (which is kinda small if you ask me). As for the people that go there on thursday nights.....Turbo Sleaze. 'nough said. The place may be fitted with the phazon sound system but it surely doesnt sound like it. Like I said before in an earlier post, the high ceilings doesn't help much when it comes to acoustics.

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Trust is a pretty nice place, lots of space but im not too fond of their circular dancefloor (which is kinda small if you ask me). As for the people that go there on thursday nights.....Turbo Sleaze. 'nough said. The place may be fitted with the phazon sound system but it surely doesnt sound like it. Like I said before in an earlier post, the high ceilings doesn't help much when it comes to acoustics.

Sopha

never been there on a Thursday, we went there on a Saturday for Superchumbo, your right about the high ceilings and the sound, but we got in front of the speakers and overtook that area by force, and it was sweet leaving at the end of the night with normal hearing.

I dont like the positioning of the DJ booth all the up on the second floor.

Yo. I saw D:Fuse at Giant in LA on Friday and he was f*cking unreal. Absolutely incredible.

Actually, BT at Coachella on Sunday topped him. Or S+D at Coachella on Saturday. Or Groove Armada (dj set) at Coachella on Saturday. Or was it Tiesto. Who topped it all? Hmmm?

spoiled rotten,

judson

Originally posted by judson

Yo. I saw D:Fuse at Giant in LA on Friday and he was f*cking unreal. Absolutely incredible.

Actually, BT at Coachella on Sunday topped him. Or S+D at Coachella on Saturday. Or Groove Armada (dj set) at Coachella on Saturday. Or was it Tiesto. Who topped it all? Hmmm?

spoiled rotten,

judson

looks like your memory is a bit hazzy there :blown: