Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey runner...

ellywelly

Originally posted by ellywelly

I just read in the sex board that you're not into OS... what's up with that??

Ok you people need to stop wandering off tho these other boards, we have everything you need on the DC board.......

What is OS???????

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ok you people need to stop wandering off tho these other boards, we have everything you need on the DC board.......

What is OS???????

what are you talking about? if there was an S&M board, 95% of th posts there would be yours :D

Ohhh bj's, who doesn't like those....Egg you reading this? I like getting them at work.......:laugh:

I just never came across a guy who didn't like it until I read runner's post that he didn't like getting them.

thats just not normal and quite frankly I'm worried about him:confused:

i think he uses his Ronco Pasta Maker for something else other than for making pasta...Ron Popeil could market his product to a whole different audience

Originally posted by vicman

i think he uses his Ronco Pasta Maker for something else other than for making pasta...Ron Popeil could market his product to a whole different audience

you mean he makes pasta and sticks it there?? ewwww too much info Vic, now I'm really worried about him:confused:

I am not too crazy about recieving either. I mean i like it, but not to the point where its: "OMG, I can die happy now". Dunno, maybe noone ever gave it to me properly. Giving, on the other hand, is one of my favorites:licker:

So, dont make therunner feel like he is a weirdo:) , i know plenty more guys who feel the same way.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I am not too crazy about recieving either. I mean i like it, but not to the point where its: "OMG, I can die happy now". Dunno, maybe noone ever gave it to me properly. Giving, on the other hand, is one of my favorites:licker:

So, dont make therunner feel like he is a weirdo:) , i know plenty more guys who feel the same way.

don't get me wrong... I never said he was a weirdo... I just wanted to know why he felt this way. I'm not too crazy about receiving it either. So there...:tongue:

don't get me wrong... I never said he was a weirdo... I just wanted to know why he felt this way. I'm not too crazy about receiving it either. So there...:tongue:

and plus... I wouldn't mind if my bf wasn't crazy about it either. Personally, it's not my cup of tea being gagged by a long hard object!!!

and plus... I wouldn't mind if my bf wasn't crazy about it either. Personally, it's not my cup of tea being gagged by a long hard object!!!

hhahahha thats great, I love when people quote themselves and respond to thier own post.......good job!

PAD

Originally posted by nautilus60

I slept all day today so I am finally getting to this...

But yeah I feal like nautilus feels, maybe I just haven't had the "good One" yet? It just feel funny to me, thats all.