Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whoa! i wuz watching Style Network last night.....

vicman

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

She looks pretty beat, if you ask me. Who is this busted ass chick?

well I know you prefer them young and tender...under 12 years of age to be more precise, so no wonder she looks beat for you

Originally posted by joeygk

I saw her show on E! at like 4am in the morning. It was a yuppie british cooking show w/ all these funky camera angles and quick edits-------------->it gave me a headache.

might be a good show to watch when your trippin'..never thought of it :D

OH MY GOD what pigs y'all are

ever noticed how many more hot WOMEN there are than MEN??? esp at correlating ages. WOMEN looks so much better, take so much better care of themselves than men, yet we get all the flack, all the MICRO-MINUTIAE scrutiny, yet we all look so much better than the men. how many times have u seen a stunning female w/ a, well, not-so-stunning male?? this one-way street in our society is SO fawking old.

Originally posted by vicman

she can hit me with that iron skillet anytime :D

nig1_lrg.jpg

She is also on every saturday at 6 or 7am I can't remember and during the week she comes on about two in the morning, there is emeril and then some other show and her. Her hips have kinda widened out this season but she is still a hottie, and the accent, oh gotta love the accent.

Originally posted by therunner

She is also on every saturday at 6 or 7am I can't remember and during the week she comes on about two in the morning, there is emeril and then some other show and her. Her hips have kinda widened out this season but she is still a hottie, and the accent, oh gotta love the accent.

And she can COOK!!! what more could you ask for, does she clean up afterwards too? But of course if/when I watch that show, it's because I want to learn how to cook.:rolleyes:

and her name is Nigella lawman, lawsome something law. But you wanna see some real hotties throw on CNN, CNN Headline News, or the FOX news nretwork, during the late nigts, I know on CNN Headline news there is this one hottie, her last name is Costello, I have written MAXIM about her saying we need to see more than her pretty smile.

and her name is Nigella lawman, lawsome something law. But you wanna see some real hotties throw on CNN, CNN Headline News, or the FOX news nretwork, during the late nigts, I know on CNN Headline news there is this one hottie, her last name is Costello, I have written MAXIM about her saying we need to see more than her pretty smile.

I've never seen Nigella's cooking show before but i read about her in the paper and apparentl she can get a bit risque when she is cooking. I'd much rather prefer cooking shows like the Iron chef....the real cooks. Moral of the story.....A woman's place is not the kitchen.

Sopha

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's all downhill once they start developing... :rolleyes:

fuck man, they start dying as soon as they are born right? you got to catch them fresh out of the oven, huh?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

ever noticed how many more hot WOMEN there are than MEN??? esp at correlating ages. WOMEN looks so much better, take so much better care of themselves than men, yet we get all the flack, all the MICRO-MINUTIAE scrutiny, yet we all look so much better than the men. how many times have u seen a stunning female w/ a, well, not-so-stunning male?? this one-way street in our society is SO fawking old.

please remove your mouth from that strip of carpet you've seemed to have pulled up. someone has to do all of the hardwork out there in the world, did you think about that?

i think i know who you are talking about, there is this hot chick on Fox Sport Network in the morning doing their SportsCenter...she is hot as hell...

Originally posted by MadamMillie

hey I tottal;ly agree with you Millie. Fact is, if we guys all though that guys looked better, we would probably all be gay or bi-, but at least I am not, because for me women are way better looking than guys and find them more attractive...cant say anything on shady though, he seems to swing both ways judging from how much he hangs out in Dupont Circle with his shirt off on saturday afternoons.