Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Graduation on Saturday

naomi1

ewwww...good luck, just like my sister....i have much respect for u, not very easy to be special ed. teacher..

Thanks :o) I know it's not easy, but I love the challenge and it's very rewarding:D Where does your sister work at anyways?

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I'm getting my B.S actually in Special Education:)

Your almost done then...lucky you. I'm just getting my A.S. and hopefully I will get my B.S. at Barry in 2 yrs. After that either law school or just go ahead get my Masters.

YEah, I'm gonna setlle into teaching for a year and then start my masters...probably over there @ barry too:)

Good plan...just don't wait too long before returning to school. Get school out of the way as soon as you can... :) Good luck! BTW, any school in particular that you are interested in teaching at??? My daughter attends a really good school near Brickell called "Coral Way Elementary" They are a full bilingual school. Whatever the kids learn in English the will learn the same in Spanish. Excellent school. This is the only school here in Miami that has truly impressed me.

Thanks :o) I know it's not easy, but I love the challenge and it's very rewarding:D Where does your sister work at anyways?

we she isnt working yet...she is going to fiu to get her degree, i told her to go into law (like me)...but she says she likes what she is studying...guess i have to find someone elses notes to copy when i start law school this fall....:(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

nice..maybe we should become partners when u graduate...and help defend some of our cp people...:tongue:

ps

what kind of law do u wanna practice?

Presently, I am working at a Law firm here on Brickell in their litigation department (civil) as a Paralegal. But I am always open for new opportunities...

Originally posted by naomi1

Presently, I am working at a Law firm here on Brickell in their litigation department (civil) as a Paralegal. But I am always open for new opportunities...

very impressed....give me 4 yrs and then we can start our own firm..."Cp & Cp".....:tongue:

Good plan...just don't wait too long before returning to school. Get school out of the way as soon as you can... Good luck! BTW, any school in particular that you are interested in teaching at??? My daughter attends a really good school near Brickell called "Coral Way Elementary" They are a full bilingual school. Whatever the kids learn in English the will learn the same in Spanish. Excellent school. This is the only school here in Miami that has truly impressed me.

Hmm....I'll have to look into that! Thanks 4 the info!:D

we she isnt working yet...she is going to fiu to get her degree, i told her to go into law (like me)...but she says she likes what she is studying...guess i have to find someone elses notes to copy when i start law school this fall....

Well I'm sure you are both gonna do just great! As for your sis' let me know if she needs any info or anything...I'll be more than happy to help! As for you and your notes...sorry man, love to help ya there, but no can do:( Good luck anyways!;)